Our client located in Metuchen, NJ is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team on a direct hire basis. This is a first shift position, Monday-Friday 7:30am -4:00pm.
This position pays around $70k salary depending on experience.
- Manages and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of buildings.
- Utilizes safe practices in accordance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Direct workers engaged in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings or buildings.
- Directs workers engaged in repairing building utility systems, such as electrical wiring and controls, heating and ventilating systems, and water distribution and plumbing systems.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Repair equipment.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Directs and supervises workers engaged in installing, servicing, and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Serves as member of Safety Committee.
- Preventative maintenance, trouble shooting.
- Ability to exchange ideas, information and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions.
- Knowledge in setting up machines or equipment for operation.
- Use of tools, equipment and work aids such as precision gauges and measuring instruments.
- Effective communication skills including talking with or signaling people to convey or exchange information, and in giving assignments/instructions to helpers or assistants.
- Knowledge with thermoform machines and CNC 5-axis routers