Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in the food manufacturing industry is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their night shift. The hours for this role are 5:00pm- 3:00am. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity located in Lynn, MA
Role and Responsibilities
- Safety: Understand and comply with safe work practices and procedures so as to create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Quality: Understands and complies with all USDA quality procedures and regulations to ensure we provide safe and top quality product to consumers.
- Follow the company GMP’s.
- Ensure all tools at your disposal are used to deliver effective timely repairs
- Diagnose, Repair and replace/install parts as and when required
- Aid the effective operation of the Engineering Dep’t and quality standards and service.
- Organize and implement a Preventative Maintenance program and schedule to maximize the reliability and safety of all of our equipment
- Help Set standards, organize procedures and measure performance to ensure continuous improvement
- Organize and monitor compliance with statutory and health and safety requirements
- Aid the Planning and control maintenance of utilities to ensure agreed availability and efficiency improvements within budgeted costs.
- Work with local authorities to ensure we are in compliance of all regulatory matters
- Plan ahead all activities to reduce downtime.
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Communicates conditions of equipment by: completing appropriate maintenance records, transferring knowledge of conditions to incoming mechanics at shift change, and informing his supervisor of significant problems.
- Installs and facilitates new equipment.
- Develops, coordinates and administers a daily and weekly Maintenance Plan of Preventative services and corrective work orders requested by Maintenance technicians, Operations and QA Staff.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance procedures as per schedule.
- Accurate and timely completion of required documentation to enable clear traceability.
- Communicate and update all relevant parties of any issues or changes.
- Facilitate effective shift hand off discussions between the Maintenance Teams and with the Production, QA and Planning teams.
- Mentor and develop new Maintenance technicians to grow their careers and contribution.
- Any other tasks deemed reasonable and reasonably requested by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Detailed knowledge of process systems and controls within food manufacturing Arena
- Effective Communication skills, interpersonal skills needed for working in a team environment
- Be able to work in hot and cold conditions
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as necessary
- Minimum of five years of related work experience in food manufacturing
- Must possess knowledge of basic electrical
- Vocational schooling or Engineering degree preferred
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA