Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift
Title:Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift
Searching for a Maintenance Manager in the Metro West area. This is a 1st shift direct hire position!!
The main goal for this position will be to Manage and maintain industrial equipment for production purposes, install and build any new equipment, and fix any issues with any of the equipment or facility with a sense of urgency at a well-respected, stable baking company. The right candidate for this position will have a well-rounded background in management of mechanical, electrical, pipe-fitting and welding areas.
Duties: Responsible for all equipment and parts for production lines in the bakery, Manager of all Maintenance mechanics on all shifts.
- Maintenance of food preparation equipment & conveyor system.
- Review, complete, and communicate preventative maintenance on machines
- Preventative maintenance duties on a variety of lines and equipment.
- Replace, rotate, inspect and change parts of industrial machines.
- Adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Align machines and equipment, using various means and tools to do so.
- Connect power unit to machines, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical & electrical operation. (Panel wiring, machine wiring & motor wiring)
- Repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
- Assemble and install equipment, using a variety of hand tools and power tools.
- Use blueprints and electrical schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
- Move machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, hi-lows and trucks.
- Attach moving parts and sub-assemblies to basic assembly unit.
- Develop and prioritize individual machine maintenance needs when necessary.
- Drive hi-lo to move equipment for inspection/repair/installation.
- Work with mixing, extruders, refrigeration, proofer, conveyors, boilers, silos and oven equipment.
- Take initiative to learn more about the machines by reading manuals and other materials.
- Properly Lock out/ Tag out any applicable equipment before maintenance.
- Follow all "Good Manufacturing Practices" and/or established quality and safety procedures.
- Properly follow all safety policies.
- Communicate safety issues immediately and inform supervisor of any inconsistencies.
- Any and all other duties deemed necessary by supervision.
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech ERA in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Westborough MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler (Production) 2-13 in Westborough MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembly & Automation Process Engineer in North Canton OH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCB in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA