Machine Technician needed for in house work and light travel. We are seeking skilled machine maintenance technician comfortable with up to 30% travel and has experience working on welding equipment or other electro-mechanical production equipment.
This is a direct hire role with a great company based out of the Suwanee/Buford area.
If you are interested, please apply today!
- Will be responsible for shipping and receiving welding equipment and components to various job sites with the help of a coordinator team.
- Will maintain, calibrate and troubleshoot to component level of equipment.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctioning automated welding equipment and parts.
- Will work with in-house maintenance team, field service team, engineers and PM's for support.
- Must keep accurate and complete maintenance records.
- Must have previous experience with troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining automated equipment and machining tools, including wiring, circuit board repair, as well as mechanical repairs.
- Experience with military electronics and mechanics is a big plus!
- Must be able to read and follow schematics.
- Plus to have familiarity with automated and manual TIG and MIG welding processes.
- CNC, PLC and Relay Logic Capable
- Prior OSHA safety training in power generation, petroleum and chemical industries is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pay ranges depending on experience : $16-22 hourly
1st shift hours- 7am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately please send your resume to Kyle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org