Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Exciting new opportunity for experienced, bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist!
Seeking a qualified HR professional to fill a permanent position with growing manufacturing organization headquartered in Lynn, MA.
HR Generalist will be responsible for providing HR support to the management team and hourly employees in a hands-on, full-time generalist position.
Responsibilities include assisting in payroll, recruitment, hiring, onboarding, managing flow of temporary employees, training, employee relations; leave of absence administration, workers compensation claims, compliance, audits (i-9s, benefits, etc.), customer audits, and benefits administration. This strong, second in command position will be responsible for providing assistance to employees and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Benefits Administration including new hire enrollment, annual open enrollment, monthly premium processing, and COBRA administration.
- Working with employees on administrative issues and performance issues; participating in employee coaching/counseling sessions and terminations.
- Conduct job fairs, screen and interview applicants, prepare new hire paperwork and facilitate new hire orientations.
- Coordinate recruiting and staffing initiatives; screen and counsel line managers in final selections and compensation.
- Process payroll
- Provide guidance and training to the management team on how to handle employee and HR related issues.
- Coach management team in the areas of performance counseling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation and conflict resolution.
- Maintain employee personnel files and other required record keeping.
- Assist with safety program within the plant by participating in new hire and monthly training to all personnel, accident investigation and reporting, maintaining compliance documentation and postings as needed. Participate as a member in Safety Committee meetings.
- Streamline and automate human resources processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Assist in managing employee relations by investigating, resolving, and communicating in regards to employee questions, issues, or concerns.
- Determine and take appropriate action to resolve issues in a timely, appropriate, and confidential manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, and three (3) plus years of Human Resources experience or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Bilingual communication skills - Spanish and English - required
- Ability to maintain a current knowledge base of employment regulations/laws, payroll, benefits, and HR related trends and processes.
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll tax regulations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with a high degree of independence
- Microsoft Office experience, strong Excel skills preferred
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Solid analytical, reasoning and deduction skills; high level of attention to details.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of employment laws, including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA and EEO is required.
- Proven experience managing various types of leaves of absences.
- Experience with W/C claims management, injury investigations, and work site programs is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a cross functional team atmosphere
- Experience with positive employee relations in a multi-cultural food production or manufacturing environment
- Must have understanding of OSHA regulations and record keeping requirements.
- Sr Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- Quality Inspector in Fridley MN
- CNC Machinist Mill or Lathe in Boylston MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Order Processing Admin in Billerica MA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Watcher - Technician in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- CAD Designer in Atlanta GA
- Fabricator - Insulation Shop in Loganville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Loganville GA
- Field Service Technician in Loganville GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Shipping-Receiving & Inventory Control Clerk in Cumming GA
- Logistics - Dispatch Manager in Everett MA
- Product Designer in Conyers GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Keene NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- SENIOR ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Supervisor in Seabrook NJ
- Electrical Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Tech 1 in Memphis TN
- Trade Operations Supervisor in Milford MA
- Standard Fabrication - FC Prep2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- District Manager in Los Alamitos CA
- Sr. CNC Machinist in Memphis TN
- Shipper-Receiver in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse- Receiving Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Senior Programming Engineering in Contoocook NH
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machine Operator (2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Bricker II in N. Billerica MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator (Mechanic) in N. Billerica MA
- Production Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- 3rd shift Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing Technician in Andover MA
- Sr.-Staff Software Engineer in Andover MA
- Buyer - Planner in Merrimack NH
- Sr Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Sr. CNC Machinist in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler in Eden Prairie MN
- CNC Machinist-Programmer - Level 2 in Suwanee GA
- ASRS Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Billerica MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Woburn MA
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical designer in College Park GA
- Project Engineer in College Park GA
- Controls Automation Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Slitting - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Slitting Lead - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Facility Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Wire Harness Assembler - Solderer in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Shipping - Lead in Suwanee GA
- SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST in Merrimack NH
- Electrical Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Picker-Packer in Memphis TN
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Jr. Program Manager in Hudson NH
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC