Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Exciting new opportunity for experienced, bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist!
Seeking a qualified HR professional to fill a permanent position with growing manufacturing organization headquartered in Lynn, MA.
HR Generalist will be responsible for providing HR support to the management team and hourly employees in a hands-on, full-time generalist position.
Responsibilities include assisting in payroll, recruitment, hiring, onboarding, managing flow of temporary employees, training, employee relations; leave of absence administration, workers compensation claims, compliance, audits (i-9s, benefits, etc.), customer audits, and benefits administration. This strong, second in command position will be responsible for providing assistance to employees and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Benefits Administration including new hire enrollment, annual open enrollment, monthly premium processing, and COBRA administration.
- Working with employees on administrative issues and performance issues; participating in employee coaching/counseling sessions and terminations.
- Conduct job fairs, screen and interview applicants, prepare new hire paperwork and facilitate new hire orientations.
- Coordinate recruiting and staffing initiatives; screen and counsel line managers in final selections and compensation.
- Process payroll
- Provide guidance and training to the management team on how to handle employee and HR related issues.
- Coach management team in the areas of performance counseling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation and conflict resolution.
- Maintain employee personnel files and other required record keeping.
- Assist with safety program within the plant by participating in new hire and monthly training to all personnel, accident investigation and reporting, maintaining compliance documentation and postings as needed. Participate as a member in Safety Committee meetings.
- Streamline and automate human resources processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Assist in managing employee relations by investigating, resolving, and communicating in regards to employee questions, issues, or concerns.
- Determine and take appropriate action to resolve issues in a timely, appropriate, and confidential manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, and three (3) plus years of Human Resources experience or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Bilingual communication skills - Spanish and English - required
- Ability to maintain a current knowledge base of employment regulations/laws, payroll, benefits, and HR related trends and processes.
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll tax regulations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with a high degree of independence
- Microsoft Office experience, strong Excel skills preferred
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Solid analytical, reasoning and deduction skills; high level of attention to details.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of employment laws, including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA and EEO is required.
- Proven experience managing various types of leaves of absences.
- Experience with W/C claims management, injury investigations, and work site programs is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a cross functional team atmosphere
- Experience with positive employee relations in a multi-cultural food production or manufacturing environment
- Must have understanding of OSHA regulations and record keeping requirements.
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in Plymouth MN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Millington TN
- Manufacturing Technician Process in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Technician Product in Nashua NH
- Engineering Technician in Manchester NH
- Rework-Repair Specialist in Manchester NH
- Temporary Jr. Buyer in Milford MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Sales Assistant in Memphis TN
- Assistant Project Manager - Mechanical Design in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Team Leader - Production Supervisor in Arlington TN
- Technical Recruiter - NH in Manchester NH
- NDT Level II Technician in Rutherfordton NC
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- Crater-Packer in MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- MRB Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Lapping Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Winding Technician in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Administrative Assistant in Seattle WA
- Field Machining Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Middletown CT
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Electrical Assembler in Boxborough MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Buyer in MA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ