Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Exciting new opportunity for experienced, bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist!
Seeking a qualified HR professional to fill a permanent position with growing manufacturing organization headquartered in Lynn, MA.
HR Generalist will be responsible for providing HR support to the management team and hourly employees in a hands-on, full-time generalist position.
Responsibilities include assisting in payroll, recruitment, hiring, onboarding, managing flow of temporary employees, training, employee relations; leave of absence administration, workers compensation claims, compliance, audits (i-9s, benefits, etc.), customer audits, and benefits administration. This strong, second in command position will be responsible for providing assistance to employees and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Benefits Administration including new hire enrollment, annual open enrollment, monthly premium processing, and COBRA administration.
- Working with employees on administrative issues and performance issues; participating in employee coaching/counseling sessions and terminations.
- Conduct job fairs, screen and interview applicants, prepare new hire paperwork and facilitate new hire orientations.
- Coordinate recruiting and staffing initiatives; screen and counsel line managers in final selections and compensation.
- Process payroll
- Provide guidance and training to the management team on how to handle employee and HR related issues.
- Coach management team in the areas of performance counseling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation and conflict resolution.
- Maintain employee personnel files and other required record keeping.
- Assist with safety program within the plant by participating in new hire and monthly training to all personnel, accident investigation and reporting, maintaining compliance documentation and postings as needed. Participate as a member in Safety Committee meetings.
- Streamline and automate human resources processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Assist in managing employee relations by investigating, resolving, and communicating in regards to employee questions, issues, or concerns.
- Determine and take appropriate action to resolve issues in a timely, appropriate, and confidential manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, and three (3) plus years of Human Resources experience or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Bilingual communication skills - Spanish and English - required
- Ability to maintain a current knowledge base of employment regulations/laws, payroll, benefits, and HR related trends and processes.
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll tax regulations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with a high degree of independence
- Microsoft Office experience, strong Excel skills preferred
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Solid analytical, reasoning and deduction skills; high level of attention to details.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of employment laws, including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA and EEO is required.
- Proven experience managing various types of leaves of absences.
- Experience with W/C claims management, injury investigations, and work site programs is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a cross functional team atmosphere
- Experience with positive employee relations in a multi-cultural food production or manufacturing environment
- Must have understanding of OSHA regulations and record keeping requirements.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN