Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Exciting new opportunity for experienced, bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist!
Seeking a qualified HR professional to fill a permanent position with growing manufacturing organization headquartered in Lynn, MA.
HR Generalist will be responsible for providing HR support to the management team and hourly employees in a hands-on, full-time generalist position.
Responsibilities include assisting in payroll, recruitment, hiring, onboarding, managing flow of temporary employees, training, employee relations; leave of absence administration, workers compensation claims, compliance, audits (i-9s, benefits, etc.), customer audits, and benefits administration. This strong, second in command position will be responsible for providing assistance to employees and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Benefits Administration including new hire enrollment, annual open enrollment, monthly premium processing, and COBRA administration.
- Working with employees on administrative issues and performance issues; participating in employee coaching/counseling sessions and terminations.
- Conduct job fairs, screen and interview applicants, prepare new hire paperwork and facilitate new hire orientations.
- Coordinate recruiting and staffing initiatives; screen and counsel line managers in final selections and compensation.
- Process payroll
- Provide guidance and training to the management team on how to handle employee and HR related issues.
- Coach management team in the areas of performance counseling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation and conflict resolution.
- Maintain employee personnel files and other required record keeping.
- Assist with safety program within the plant by participating in new hire and monthly training to all personnel, accident investigation and reporting, maintaining compliance documentation and postings as needed. Participate as a member in Safety Committee meetings.
- Streamline and automate human resources processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Assist in managing employee relations by investigating, resolving, and communicating in regards to employee questions, issues, or concerns.
- Determine and take appropriate action to resolve issues in a timely, appropriate, and confidential manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, and three (3) plus years of Human Resources experience or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Bilingual communication skills - Spanish and English - required
- Ability to maintain a current knowledge base of employment regulations/laws, payroll, benefits, and HR related trends and processes.
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll tax regulations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with a high degree of independence
- Microsoft Office experience, strong Excel skills preferred
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Solid analytical, reasoning and deduction skills; high level of attention to details.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of employment laws, including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA and EEO is required.
- Proven experience managing various types of leaves of absences.
- Experience with W/C claims management, injury investigations, and work site programs is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a cross functional team atmosphere
- Experience with positive employee relations in a multi-cultural food production or manufacturing environment
- Must have understanding of OSHA regulations and record keeping requirements.
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT