Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Exciting new opportunity for experienced, bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist!
Seeking a qualified HR professional to fill a permanent position with growing manufacturing organization headquartered in Lynn, MA.
HR Generalist will be responsible for providing HR support to the management team and hourly employees in a hands-on, full-time generalist position.
Responsibilities include assisting in payroll, recruitment, hiring, onboarding, managing flow of temporary employees, training, employee relations; leave of absence administration, workers compensation claims, compliance, audits (i-9s, benefits, etc.), customer audits, and benefits administration. This strong, second in command position will be responsible for providing assistance to employees and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Benefits Administration including new hire enrollment, annual open enrollment, monthly premium processing, and COBRA administration.
- Working with employees on administrative issues and performance issues; participating in employee coaching/counseling sessions and terminations.
- Conduct job fairs, screen and interview applicants, prepare new hire paperwork and facilitate new hire orientations.
- Coordinate recruiting and staffing initiatives; screen and counsel line managers in final selections and compensation.
- Process payroll
- Provide guidance and training to the management team on how to handle employee and HR related issues.
- Coach management team in the areas of performance counseling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation and conflict resolution.
- Maintain employee personnel files and other required record keeping.
- Assist with safety program within the plant by participating in new hire and monthly training to all personnel, accident investigation and reporting, maintaining compliance documentation and postings as needed. Participate as a member in Safety Committee meetings.
- Streamline and automate human resources processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department.
- Assist in managing employee relations by investigating, resolving, and communicating in regards to employee questions, issues, or concerns.
- Determine and take appropriate action to resolve issues in a timely, appropriate, and confidential manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, and three (3) plus years of Human Resources experience or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Bilingual communication skills - Spanish and English - required
- Ability to maintain a current knowledge base of employment regulations/laws, payroll, benefits, and HR related trends and processes.
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll tax regulations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with a high degree of independence
- Microsoft Office experience, strong Excel skills preferred
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Solid analytical, reasoning and deduction skills; high level of attention to details.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of employment laws, including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA and EEO is required.
- Proven experience managing various types of leaves of absences.
- Experience with W/C claims management, injury investigations, and work site programs is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a cross functional team atmosphere
- Experience with positive employee relations in a multi-cultural food production or manufacturing environment
- Must have understanding of OSHA regulations and record keeping requirements.
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech ERA in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Westborough MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler (Production) 2-13 in Westborough MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembly & Automation Process Engineer in North Canton OH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCB in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA