Field Service Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Field Service Technician
Title:Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician in the Norcross, GA area. The Field Service Technician will deliver hands-on support at customer sites in their territory. The Field Service Technician will contribute to the maintenance and repair on customers mechanical systems in the automation industry.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician
- Oversee mechanical installation of equipment at customer locations performed by local contractors.
- Perform assigned customer related preventative maintenance services as set out in Service Level Agreements with individual customers.
- Provide customer training on systems purchased by client's customers.
- Liaison with customers to provide solutions through system troubleshooting & diagnostics
- Create formal field service reports in a timely manner proceeding site visits which outline the findings of the visit.
- Deliver hands-on support and service at customer site occasionally at short notice.
- Frequent interaction with our manufacturing facilities in both Canada and Finland
- Extensive travel primarily in North America, and on occasion globally
- Ensure all client's health and safety policies, procedures, and responsibilities are followed during all work activities both at the installation site, and at client's office.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Field Service Technician
- Strong customer focus and the ability to relate well to customer needs. Previous experience in a customer service environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of automated machinery operations in an industrial environment would be an asset.
- Ability to use computers diagnostic tools and basic computer skills.
- Ability to prepare detailed field service reports.
- Strong ability to read mechanical drawings and possess assembly and maintenance skills. Fabrication and machine shop skills and/or electrical knowledge would be considered an asset.
- Ability to train customers on mechanical systems through effective communication, demonstration, and formal instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of multi-function team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, the public, customers, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills, discretion, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential/sensitive information and communicating with customers regarding controversial matters.
- Effective organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with ability to prioritize work to meet customer service standards and deadlines without compromising service.
- High degree of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Spoken/written knowledge of additional languages an asset.
- Availability to travel and work flexible shifts including overtime as required related to the installation, training, and service requests of customers.
- Millwright or Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial automation/robotics
- Extensive travel is required for this position, up to 90%
- Valid driver’s license, passport and non-restrictive travel ability to market countries are requirements for this position.
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH