Document Control Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Document Control Specialist
Title:Document Control Specialist
Documentation Control Specialist
- Ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and all applicable national (FDA 21 CFR Part 820) and international quality standards and regulations (i.e. ISO) regarding Documentation Control. Work with R&D, Manufacturing, Product Support and Marketing to improve product quality to meet current cGMP standards.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs). Review ECOs and other documents for accuracy, approve and reject tasks, notify initiator/author when training can be completed. Review and process as needed manufacturing/test procedures for products and raw materials for release into inventory and shipping. Organize and track the training program for all employees.
- Create and maintain BOMs and item master in XA
- Maintain records and indexes of all documents stored off-site.
- Assure all 510(k)s, DHF, Validations and master document files are in a locked, controlled environment, with access limited to Document Control employees and other department officials on an as needed basis.
- Prepare materials as needed for 3rd party audits and maintain objective evidence documents.
- Update management with bi-weekly and quarterly metrics as defined by the QA Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision from management. Excellent ability to collaborate to achieve objectives and problem-solve. Strong knowledge of ISO standards and FDA regulations/guidance as they apply to medical devices. Understanding of various software programs required to document existing and new documentation.
- Able to handle highly confidential messages and correspondence.
- Must possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting with peers and colleagues in a cross functional setting.
- Must be self-starter, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and ability to meet strict deadlines and perform under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to read, understand and follow company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as necessary to support departmental efforts.
Minimum Qualifications / Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- College education in a business-related field is desirable.
- 3+ years QA experience with a medical device or IVD manufacturer
- 3+ years in a Documentation Control position.
- Experience with electronic Quality Management Systems a plus.
- Excellent computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Electronic Quality Management System Software.
- MasterControl experience is not required but would be beneficial.
- Experience with Autocad, Solidworks is a must
Work Environment: Office
Physical Requirements: Must be able to meet National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) Standards.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN