City:White Bear Lake
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a world class medical components manufacturer who is seeking a CMM Programmer to join their excellent Quality Team. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. Please contact us immediately to be considered.
Responsibilities of the CMM Programmer:
- Assure that materials used and products manufactured conform to customer specification and expectations.
- Creates custom programs on Zeiss CMM utilizing latest Calypso software
- Utilize knowledge of Smart Profile, Polyworks, or Measurefit.
- Interprets, understands, and applies GD&T from customer and internal drawings into inspection plans.
- Reviews specifications and drawings to determine inspection methods, fixturing, and techniques.
- Performs first article, gauge studies and capability studies along with other statistical studies for new products
Requirements of the CMM Programmer:
- 3-5 years of experience creating advanced part programs on Zeiss Calypso programming experience required.
- Ability to review specifications and drawings to interpret requirements for geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and the development of inspection methods.
- First Article, gauge R&R and Capability study execution and analysis Minitab experience
- 2 year associate or technical degree minimum; 4 year degree preferred. ASQ CQT/CQI certifications a plus.
- Experience with ISO 13485:2003 and/or 9001:2000 standards.