Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for highly skilled Assembly Technicians. This position will be performing assembly functions at an individual workstation to produce equipment and sub assemblies, read and interpret assembly drawings and communicate with other departments within the company such as quality, design, manufacturing and engineering.
This position ranges from $17-$20 an hour based on experience
- Perform various non-repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools.
- Build machines and sub assemblies according to design requirements and customer specifications.
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job, including various presses and material handling equipment.
- Inspect, test, and complete a quality checklist to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Identify and report defective materials or quality concerns to Department Manager or Quality representative.
- Participate in the scheduling of work to ensure that all tasks are completed according to the dispatch list to meet shipping schedules.
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel.
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs.
- May require assembly of a complete system and test running equipment with product.
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems.
- Some travel may be required from time to time to assist the Service department or R&D with customer installations or rebuilds.
- Cross-train to work on different equipment and in other areas of the shop, as needed.
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate.
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules.
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong mechanical ability and manual hand dexterity.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and electrical schematics/wiring diagrams.
- Sit-down forklift experience.
- Previous experience with hydraulics and pneumatics is a plus.
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems.
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional demeanor and a positive attitude under stress.
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Sr. Materials Associate in MA
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Service Rep in Waltham MA
- Operations Scientist in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Dover NH
- Software Engineer in Methuen MA
- Sr Software Engineer - Robotics in Methuen MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA