Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Title:Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Summary: The Sr. Business Systems Analyst performs business analysis, systems analysis, project management, and application support. Requires deep business and technical knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP), warehouse management systems (WMS), and electronic data interchange (EDI) in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the overall EDI program, develop strategy, design trading partner relationships, coordinate the development of business logic, write technical specifications for developers, manage testing and implementation, and develop processes for monitoring and resolving transactional issues.
- Provide front line support of ERP and WMS applications for Radians users.
- Drive continuous improvement by analyzing business processes, interviewing users, interrogating systems and datasets, generating process improvement ideas, and gaining organizational alignment and support for change.
- Document findings and recommendations, select software and integration partners, and prepare budgets and timelines.
- Manage project resources, budgets and timelines.
- Direct and conduct systems testing and implementations.
- Configure systems and integrations to optimize business value.
- Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs; providing reference materials and excellent support.
- Manage application development.
- Design and support systems integration points.
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve incidents including escalating and managing problems with vendors.
- Provide on-call after-hours production systems support as needed.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of budgets and expenses, support tickets, asset and license inventories, user account records, system changes, and other data as required.
- Learn new systems quickly.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities including pursuing certifications; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Coaching and mentoring junior level staff with potential for supervisory role.
Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field and ten plus years of experience supporting ERP, WMS and EDI processes in a manufacturing/ distribution environment, performing business and systems analysis, and systems implementation project management. Four years’ experience working with database query tools. Expert skill with Excel.
DESIRED: Epicor Prophet21 or Infor M3 ERP, Pathguide Latitude WMS, Microsoft SQL Tools, Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, Access, and SharePoint. Master’s degree, PMP or other certifications are a plus.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reading and/or training materials as well as federal/state regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures as needed. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and/or the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Must have advanced skill with MS Office and strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management habits
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work in a team environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Please contact us at 901-209-5950
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Refurbish Technician in Norcross GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA