Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Title:Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Pay Rate: $25-30 an hour based upon experience
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday, with some overnight travel required
Description The purpose of this role is to perform mechanical repairs, preventive and predictive maintenance, rebuilds on existing industrial plant manufacturing equipment, such as centrifuges, decanters, conical mixers & dryers, Filter-Dryers, etc. in both our workshop and at customer sites. This position will require various amounts of overnight travel to travel to customers.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, inspect and service mechanical equipment.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove/replace defective part(s).
- Examines dimensional tolerances of parts to detect imperfections/defects.
- Start devices to test their performance.
- Performs repairs or rebuilds from drawings or instructions.
- Follows safety regulations and procedures for electrical and mechanical work.
- Splices and joins conductors including preparation of conductors; makes various types of joints by soldering, taping, and solderless connectors.
- Installs wiring systems per wiring drawings.
- Tests and troubleshoots systems including open circuits, shorts and grounds. Uses test lamp, voltage tester, and clamp ammeter. Locating and replacing defective fuses.
- Follows procedures for working on energized circuits.
- Cleans, inspects, repairs and/or replaces components, and properly reassembles equipment.
- Plan prepare and layout work from blueprints, sketches, drawings, instruction manuals, verbal and written instructions including establishing sequence of operations, estimating materials required, and making necessary calculations.
- Perform manual operations such as burning and grinding, sweating and tinning bearings, surface preparation for welding, cutting material, soldering, pipe and sheet bending.
- Participate in corrective actions regarding customer complaints/non-conformance as necessary
- Direct customers provided support personnel.
- Travel as required to customer sites to perform work.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Technical school diploma or certification
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport.
- Ability to effectively work as a member of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- Ability to manage conflict and resolve issues in the most positive fashion for all parties concerned.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of and skills to read mechanical, electrical, blueprints/drawings and designs.
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills, have a firm understanding that the customer is top priority.
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Materials Coordinator II in Lawrenceville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ