We are currently seeking a full-time Systems Engineer in the Atlanta area.
- Responsible for Engineering and Commissioning of Drive System Solutions, as well as service and maintenance of existing drive systems, and integrate the appropriate hardware and software.
- Develops the design of very complex systems that integrate hardware and software and commission them on site.
- Completes complex material specification, schematic preparation and appropriate follow-up.
- Makes recommendations for ideas related to productivity improvement, cost reduction and improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Performs complex technical interchange and knowledge transfer for both processes and application of products to system design.
- Clarify mechanical interfaces of cabinets, clarify cable take-over points, generate cable lists, etc.
- Support marketing and proposals with: cost estimates, technical specification generation, technical vendor evaluations, and BOMs and take-offs for greenfield, brownfield and revamp proposals.
- Execute projects at project engineer capacity while supporting the lead engineer in balancing budget, customer expectations and technical specifications requirements.
- 4 year Electrical Engineering degree
- Experience with drive engineering and commissioning