Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are searching for a Superintendent for a direct role with a client in Auburn MA. The Superintendent is responsible for field operations and technical support on the project assigned in order to achieve the safe, timely and profitable completion of each project.
Responsibilities of the Superintendent
- Supervise the field construction work effort to ensure work is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with Customer, Project Managers, Site Supervisor, other contractors, etc.
- Ensures the work performed complies with all requirements of the contract documents and specifications.
- Develops and implements work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Schedule and dispatch field employees and sub contractors for most efficient use of labor, equipment and materials.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site work and emergency job functions (scheduling, material control, personnel and may provide day-to-day direction, technical advice & quality control) in order to complete the work on time, within budget, and to quality specified.
- Authorize and/or approve all project personnel transactions, purchase requisitions, field design change requests, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and assist project management in the development and implementation of project procedures working documents, standards, etc.
- Maintain accurate time and material records and complete client paperwork as required. Time sheets, work orders, billing descriptions, project reports, etc.
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety programs, requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, implement corrective action.
- Make recommendations on the hiring, termination, and discipline of craft employees and implement training programs.
- Responsible to protect and promote the interest of the company in all matters
- Work harmoniously, cooperatively and courteously with others at all times.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Requirements of the Superintendent
- High school or technical school diploma or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- At least three years in a leadership role in building construction is required
- Thorough knowledge of pump and machine repair, basic electrical knowledge; craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations; engineering, cost control schedules and safety required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the general and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, construction means, methods and materials, understanding of line and grade and survey methods.
- Knowledge of construction cost control and basic accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of scheduling software (Primavera, Microsoft Project etc.)
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA