Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Title:Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Sr-Principal Mechanical Engineer.
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer with demonstrated experience working with commercial product development. As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will work in a multi-disciplinary product development team to facilitate the successful development, characterization, production and support of wafer inspection and probe card test and analysis products to support the semiconductor manufacturing market.
Follow the established product development process with responsibilities from concept development through to manufacturing release and sustaining of capital equipment for the semiconductor industry.
Mechanical Engineering design using precision components custom designed components in complex electro-mechanical systems.
Design analysis including tolerance analysis and finite element analysis.
Deliver designs meeting schedule, budget and technical requirements.
Participate in prototype builds, system level characterization, validation and compliance test work
Provide technical support to sales and service teams as needed to promote customer adoption and use of products.
Provide excellent written and verbal communication of concepts, plans, status, proposals, designs, etc. to hardware and software team members.
Responsible for applying applicable design principles and ensuring the designs comply with SEMI, CE, FCC, UL and other applicable standards.
BS or MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of five years' experience in a product development environment.
5-10 years of Mechanical design experience using 3D CAD software and experience creating part and assembly drawings for production
Strong Mechanical Engineering fundamentals
Tolerance analysis, Finite Element Analysis, GD&T
Knowledge of common engineering materials and finishes
Familiarity with semiconductor wafer processing, defect inspection equipment, automated test equipment and/or probe cards is a plus.
Familiarity with relevant compliance standards is a strong plus (SEMI, CE, UL, CDRH)
Ability to study and understand the functional relevance of existing RTEC product designs quickly and contribute meaningfully to support product development and support needs.
Knowledgeable of product development concepts, practices and procedures.
Experience with precision mechanical engineering, motion systems or mechanisms is a plus.
Ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Forklift Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd shift Production - $13.50-hr. in Bridgeton
- Picking Associate - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Assembly in Chaska MN
- Machine Operator- 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Engineering Technician in Rock Hill SC
- Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Manager in Milwaukee WI
- Cylinder Head Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Dassel MN
- Plastics Supervisor in
- Project Coordinator in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- Technical Business Analyst & Project Manager in Miami FL
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Designer- Cad Administrator in Wilmington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Field Mechanical Assembler in Acton MA
- Quality Inspector 2nd shift in Flowery Branch GA
- E-M Assemblers - 2nd Shift in Merrimack NH
- Production Machinist-Assembler - Laser in Milford MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- ABS Trading System Developer in Costa Mesa CA
- Quality Manager in Dawsonville GA
- CI Manager in Dawsonville GA
- Assembler in Concord CA
- Planner-Scheduler in Milford NH
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in SUWANEE GA
- HR File Clerk - Temp in Alpharetta GA
- Benefits Specialist in Lowell MA
- Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Spot Welder - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Buyer in Burnsville MN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Plymouth MN
- EH&S Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- TIG Welder - 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- TIG Welder - 1st Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Welding Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchaser in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM OR RII in Westborough MA
- Cloud APP Engineer IV in Miami FL
- 2nd shift Forklift - $15-hr. in Vineland
- Packer - 1st shift Shipping in Vineland
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Sales Service Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Education Training Specialist in Milford MA
- Assistant to Safety Director in Memphis
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Center MN
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controller in Windham ME
- Field Application Technician PA in Duluth PA
- Inventory Controls Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Field Application Technician GP plant in Brunswick GA
- Reimbursement Support in Cordova TN
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Project Engineer in Athens GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Machinist in Concord CA
- Technical Writer in Brea CA
- Heavy Industrial Machine Assembler in Milford NH
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Warehouse Associate in Buford GA
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Brazer in Buford GA
- CAD Designer in Minnetonka MN
- Sr. Test Technician in Ayer MA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- General Technician- Value Add in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse Manager in Taunton MA
- AP-Cost Accountant in Brooklyn Center MN
- SMT Operator in Billerica MA
- Inspection Specialist- 1st Shift in West Boylston MA
- Test Technician in West Boylston MA
- Project Engineer in Social Circle GA
- Assembler-Packer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Packer-Shipper in Billerica MA
- General Manager in Everett MA
- Cold Headed Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Screw Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Finishing Operator in Broomfield CO
- Facility Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Chaska MN
- Inventory Control Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- HR Generalist in Franklin NH
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH