Sr. Manager NPD
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Manager NPD
Title:Sr. Manager NPD
•Accountable for the creation of overall projects timeline, budget and resources.
•Works with the project managers to create specific breakdown structures, budgets and schedules.
•Leads cross functional teams - Marketing, Clinical, Sales, Training, R&D, Operations, Quality, Legal, Regulatory, and Purchasing to align to the projects strategy and needs.
•Manages the day-to-day activities of his team members.
•Ability to understand the tradeoffs (technical, financial, regulatory, etc.) to be able to challenge and recommend on the favorable work frame.
•Manage projects prioritization within the site and at globally.
•Tracks project progress against plan.
•Manages the overall projects and support activities budget, schedule and scope.
•Identifies project risks, synergies and opportunities across projects.
•Provides plans to mitigate risks, challenges and evolving needs.
•Negotiates conflicts and resource constraints.
•Communicates effectively and clearly with the working groups and with senior management.
•Uses tools that allow planning and control of state of program
•In-depth understanding of financial assumptions and commercial aspects.
•Mentors others for alignment and execution according to needs.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
•Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and Marketing, Operation, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical and other cross-functional teams.
•Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new products.
•Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
•Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
•Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
•Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience
Nice to Have
•Experience in leading complex projects in a highly regulated environment.
•Experience leading product development programs in the medical device industry
•Degree in engineering or scientific discipline strongly preferred
•Advanced degree – MBA
•Ability to work comfortably with ambiguity and operate effectively in white spaces
•Understanding of financial, budgeting and commercial evaluation process
•Hands-on project management experience of multi-disciplinary projects
•Proven ability to operate in a matrix organization and work effectively with leadership, customers, and across geographic and organization boundaries
•Ability to speak and present in front of senior leadership
•Knowledge of design controls and FDA guidance for product development
•Team player and great communicator
•Managing a team of experienced project/program managers
•Methodological and process driven
Travel is expected < 25%
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- CNC Programmer-Machinist in Alpharetta GA
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- HR Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Coating Technician in Franklin MA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Electronic Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Solderer in Stillwater MN
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA