Senior Systems Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Systems Engineer
Title:Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer- Targeting and Visioning Systems
EDoD, including providing system concept definition, system requirements development and analysis, new technology assessments, evaluation of alternative technical solutions, and system integration and test. The individual will also support engineering project teams in the preparation of engineering inputs, cost estimates and schedules for proposals.
- Concept development, system trade-off analysis, requirements definition and flow down, system integration and test, and evaluation of system performance at both the component and system level.
- Analytical skills should be complimented by a demonstrated ability to plan and lead system engineering activities.
- Utilize and maintain existing analytical models, develop new models, design tests, and validate performance simulations.
- Interfacing with internal and external project teams, company personnel and the customer community.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent scientific discipline and at least 8 yrs of applicable progressively complex systems engineering experience, including hardware/software integration of complex systems.
Knowledge and Experience in these Areas:
- Development of Concept(s) of Operation.
- Requirements Development and Management using DOORS.
- Conceptualization and analysis of complex systems architecture design.
- System/Subsystem Integration/Test Planning and Execution • Qualification Testing (MIL-STD 810/461).
- Direct experience with the development, design, or manufacture of EO/IR systems.
- Experience with Laser-based Systems for military applications.
- Transitioning systems from product development to production.
- Understanding of standard analytical tools e.g. Matlab, MathCAD.
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering tools.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills are required to convey technical ideas to both the customer community and to company personnel.
- Must be willing to travel (up to 10%) domestically and internationally as required.
Proof of US citizenship required for security clearance with US government and US Military Prime customers.
Existing Secret clearance is a plus.
- Test Technician in Austin TX
- Software Test Engineer in San Diego CA
- Fermentation (Mechanical) Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Application Engineer in Keene NH
- Secondary CNC Milling Operators 1st shift in Rochester NH
- Specimen Technician I in Opelika AL
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Dispatcher in Everett MA
- Product Specialist in North Andover MA
- Quality Manager in Berlin CT
- Industrial Painter 1st Shift in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- General Assembly in Flowery Branch GA
- Product Development Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Helpdesk Support Rep in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Technician in Buford GA
- Junior Accountant in Ashland MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- Machine Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Set Up Operator in Buena NJ
- Injection Set Up Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Welder-6G in Duluth GA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Production Specialist - Coordinator in Buford GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Los Gatos CA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Forklift Operator-Picker in Buford GA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer- Entry level in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Customer Service Manager in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Manager in MA
- Lehr Operator in Vineland NJ
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Inventory Clerk in Lebanon NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- CNC Operator 2nd-3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Manufacturing Enginner in Laconia NH
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Material Handler in Gainesville GA
- Tech IV in New York NY
- Assembly Technicians in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Electrical Controls engineer in South Brunswick NJ
- Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Technician in Anoka MN
- Failure Analysis Engineering Tech in Lincoln RI
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Picker 2nd Shift in Vineland NJ
- WasteWater Technician (2nd Shift) in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Engineer in Decatur AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Shipping and Receiving in Indianapolis IN