Senior Systems Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Systems Engineer
Title:Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer - Westborough, MA
The person in this role will focus on analyzing customer needs and required functionality early in the development cycle, documenting requirements and specifications, and proceeding with design and system verification within the context of the development cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to generation of product functional requirements and contributes to, as well as managing, development of detailed specification documents.
- Working as part of a cross functional product development team, performs complex systems development and design work that may include hardware design, software development, model/algorithm formulation, and system architecture analysis and design.
- Participates in development of statements of work and task effort estimates.
- Participates in customer meetings in an effort to understand and capture customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies, investigates, analyzes, and resolves system and subsystem level issues.
- Owns product requirements matrix traceability, tracing requirements from top level functional requirements through to test plan cases.
- Generates and guides others in generation of functional test plans and reports.
- Conducts and/or guides others in reliability and/or system tests to approved test plans including compliance with external standards.
- Participates in analysis of test data, including detailed root cause analysis of failures.
- Develops and conducts system level characterization tests for product feasibility and development.
- Works with cross-functional product development teams, and may represent System Engineering on program core teams as assigned.
- Act as technical leader on identified instrumentation/equipment platforms.
- Provides system, equipment, and specialized training, as assigned.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems/other engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline, e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Systems or other Engineering (some degree of software development knowledge is a plus)
- Minimum 12 years of related experience.
- Understanding of complex modeling and statistical analysis methodologies.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player and ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient with MS Office including MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA