Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Title:Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Working with Supply Chain Management, Quality and Operations personnel develop and drive supplier continuous improvement projects to completion. Perform supplier quality and process control assessments and provide capability feedback and recommendations. Enhance companies Supplier Certification Program through effective supplier quality monitoring and increasing supplier participation. Supervise the inspection activities and material flow through Receiving Inspection.
Develop and execute supplier improvement strategies to improve the quality and flow of supplier materials directly to Companies point of use.
Perform and document supplier assessments and quality audits, provide feedback on supplier’s quality and process capabilities in the assessment of their operation. Develop, communicate and implement formal improvement plans with poor performing suppliers.
Assist SCM in support of supplier selection and qualification activity.
Perform periodic on-site supplier evaluations of quality systems, corrective action effectiveness and to resolve all quality issue or disputes.
Evaluate and improve Companies internal supplier quality procedures, quality monitoring systems and Supplier Certification program.
Assist Operations in the elimination of supplier defects by supporting thorough root cause analysis and effective supplier corrective action.
Provide and execute supplier quality planning activities early in product design by participating in defining robust inspection, test, and qualification requirements with Companies engineers and suppliers.
Ensure the facilities, equipment and tools used in Receiving Inspection are properly maintained and calibration is being performed as needed. Provide recommendations to improve and/or upgrade existing equipment and tools to current industry standards.
Supervise the activities of inspectors in the receiving inspection area and provide technical expertise on measuring complex drawing characteristics and specification requirements.
A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration with 4 to 6 years related experience; or an Associates degree with 10 plus years related experience.
Demonstrated ability to perform thorough, meaningful supplier quality audits that uncover underlying issues, and the ability to drive those issues to resolution.
Demonstrated knowledge of quality management methodologies like Six-sigma, Kaizen, Control Plans, FMEA, ISO and AS Quality Management Systems.
Strong communication skills with the ability to influence suppliers and internal departments to drive continuous improvement.
Strong project management skills.
Strong knowledge of a broad number of electro-mechanical technologies and related supplier processes.
Detailed knowledge of GD&T.
Experience in Lean manufacturing principles is a plus.
Experience with AS9100 is an advantage.
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA