Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Title:Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Working with Supply Chain Management, Quality and Operations personnel develop and drive supplier continuous improvement projects to completion. Perform supplier quality and process control assessments and provide capability feedback and recommendations. Enhance companies Supplier Certification Program through effective supplier quality monitoring and increasing supplier participation. Supervise the inspection activities and material flow through Receiving Inspection.
Develop and execute supplier improvement strategies to improve the quality and flow of supplier materials directly to Companies point of use.
Perform and document supplier assessments and quality audits, provide feedback on supplier’s quality and process capabilities in the assessment of their operation. Develop, communicate and implement formal improvement plans with poor performing suppliers.
Assist SCM in support of supplier selection and qualification activity.
Perform periodic on-site supplier evaluations of quality systems, corrective action effectiveness and to resolve all quality issue or disputes.
Evaluate and improve Companies internal supplier quality procedures, quality monitoring systems and Supplier Certification program.
Assist Operations in the elimination of supplier defects by supporting thorough root cause analysis and effective supplier corrective action.
Provide and execute supplier quality planning activities early in product design by participating in defining robust inspection, test, and qualification requirements with Companies engineers and suppliers.
Ensure the facilities, equipment and tools used in Receiving Inspection are properly maintained and calibration is being performed as needed. Provide recommendations to improve and/or upgrade existing equipment and tools to current industry standards.
Supervise the activities of inspectors in the receiving inspection area and provide technical expertise on measuring complex drawing characteristics and specification requirements.
A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration with 4 to 6 years related experience; or an Associates degree with 10 plus years related experience.
Demonstrated ability to perform thorough, meaningful supplier quality audits that uncover underlying issues, and the ability to drive those issues to resolution.
Demonstrated knowledge of quality management methodologies like Six-sigma, Kaizen, Control Plans, FMEA, ISO and AS Quality Management Systems.
Strong communication skills with the ability to influence suppliers and internal departments to drive continuous improvement.
Strong project management skills.
Strong knowledge of a broad number of electro-mechanical technologies and related supplier processes.
Detailed knowledge of GD&T.
Experience in Lean manufacturing principles is a plus.
Experience with AS9100 is an advantage.
- Shipping Receiving Coordinator in New Hope MN
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Warehouse Associate in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Quality Specialist in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Manual Machinist - Jig in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA