Senior Quality Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Quality Engineer
Title:Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer - Westborough, MA
Supports assigned customers to assure best-in-class quality for product and provide seamless communication between company project team and customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead by example and promote the criticality of strict compliance adherence
• Lead in the training of personnel, including customers and suppliers on workmanship and quality standards.
• Assure all outgoing product is manufactured in a compliant manner.
• Support process qualification/validation and new product introduction processes.
• Development and execution of Control Plans.
• Review device history records for quality approval as needed.
• oversee and execute Redline and Engineering Change Notifications (ECN’s) processing
• Collaborate with Project Managers (PM’s) to analyze customer ECN’s and ensure effective implementation to the production floor through proper use of the Engineering Change Order (ECO) process, including reviewing and communicating impacts of any changes (e.g., financial, inventory, WIP, open supplier orders, etc.).
• Suggest improvements to ECN/ECO process that lead to improved efficiency, accuracy, and quality.
• Meet or exceed established ECO implementation performance metrics.
• Drive improvement of Quality through analyzing non-conformances (NC’s) and performing root cause analysis of discrepancies. Propose, review and implement approved corrective and preventive actions.
• Collaborate with all internal groups and customers to help determine root cause of customer issues, Complaints, and CAPAs using various techniques including but not limited to Reenactment, PFMEA, Control Plans, Five Whys, Ishikawa (fishbone) Diagrams, Pareto Analysis, etc.
• Support non-conforming material issues resolution with suppliers.
• Collaborate with customer to help determine root cause of customer issues.
• Lead the Quality Control inspection process.
• Develop skills as a Trainer to new QC Inspection resources.
• Development of quality and inspection plans.
• Under direction of the Quality Manager, Assist in the development and execution of supplier audit plans.
• Contribute to the ongoing assessment of current and new potential suppliers.
• Support continuous supplier improvement through collection of data and performing statistical analysis.
• Build strong rapport with customers and supplies through generating data and presenting quality metrics to meet or exceed mutually defined expectations.
• Promptly respond to manufacturing floor quality issues, taking appropriate action within the Quality System.
• Work with Manufacturing Engineers, assembly, production and test to identify trends and propose and implement corrective actions.
• Collaborate with PM’s to develop optimal work order routings.
• Collaborate with Supply Chain, PM’s and Operations on managing the Material Review Board (MRB) process.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Positive attitude, self-motivator, and tenacious follow up required.
• Superior customer service attitude.
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or engineering discipline. Significant and applicable professional experience may be considered in lieu of certain educational requirements.
• Strong electro-mechanical orientation.
• Experience in ISO-13485 certified required and cGMP organizations preferred.
• 5 years professional experience in medical subassembly and finished device manufacturing required. 6 to 10 years preferred.
• Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) preferred.
• Proven problem solver.
• Knowledge of IPC 610 and 620 standards required. Certified training beneficial.
• Advanced Level Skills in MS Word and Excel such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros and forms, table techniques, working with images and text, pivot tables.
• Advanced Level Skills in MS Visio such as creating Visio diagrams, creating custom styles and templates, cross functional flow charts, linking drawings to other MS applications, working with data, custom reports, and exporting is valuable.
• Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
• Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
• Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- QA Engineer in Manchester NH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Leominster MA
- SMT Operator in Norcross GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Pallet Builder in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Soldering Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Trade (Import-Export) Specialist in Milford MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Electronics Assembler - Soldering in New Hope MN