Senior Quality Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Quality Engineer
Title:Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer - Westborough, MA
Supports assigned customers to assure best-in-class quality for product and provide seamless communication between company project team and customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead by example and promote the criticality of strict compliance adherence
• Lead in the training of personnel, including customers and suppliers on workmanship and quality standards.
• Assure all outgoing product is manufactured in a compliant manner.
• Support process qualification/validation and new product introduction processes.
• Development and execution of Control Plans.
• Review device history records for quality approval as needed.
• oversee and execute Redline and Engineering Change Notifications (ECN’s) processing
• Collaborate with Project Managers (PM’s) to analyze customer ECN’s and ensure effective implementation to the production floor through proper use of the Engineering Change Order (ECO) process, including reviewing and communicating impacts of any changes (e.g., financial, inventory, WIP, open supplier orders, etc.).
• Suggest improvements to ECN/ECO process that lead to improved efficiency, accuracy, and quality.
• Meet or exceed established ECO implementation performance metrics.
• Drive improvement of Quality through analyzing non-conformances (NC’s) and performing root cause analysis of discrepancies. Propose, review and implement approved corrective and preventive actions.
• Collaborate with all internal groups and customers to help determine root cause of customer issues, Complaints, and CAPAs using various techniques including but not limited to Reenactment, PFMEA, Control Plans, Five Whys, Ishikawa (fishbone) Diagrams, Pareto Analysis, etc.
• Support non-conforming material issues resolution with suppliers.
• Collaborate with customer to help determine root cause of customer issues.
• Lead the Quality Control inspection process.
• Develop skills as a Trainer to new QC Inspection resources.
• Development of quality and inspection plans.
• Under direction of the Quality Manager, Assist in the development and execution of supplier audit plans.
• Contribute to the ongoing assessment of current and new potential suppliers.
• Support continuous supplier improvement through collection of data and performing statistical analysis.
• Build strong rapport with customers and supplies through generating data and presenting quality metrics to meet or exceed mutually defined expectations.
• Promptly respond to manufacturing floor quality issues, taking appropriate action within the Quality System.
• Work with Manufacturing Engineers, assembly, production and test to identify trends and propose and implement corrective actions.
• Collaborate with PM’s to develop optimal work order routings.
• Collaborate with Supply Chain, PM’s and Operations on managing the Material Review Board (MRB) process.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Positive attitude, self-motivator, and tenacious follow up required.
• Superior customer service attitude.
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or engineering discipline. Significant and applicable professional experience may be considered in lieu of certain educational requirements.
• Strong electro-mechanical orientation.
• Experience in ISO-13485 certified required and cGMP organizations preferred.
• 5 years professional experience in medical subassembly and finished device manufacturing required. 6 to 10 years preferred.
• Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) preferred.
• Proven problem solver.
• Knowledge of IPC 610 and 620 standards required. Certified training beneficial.
• Advanced Level Skills in MS Word and Excel such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros and forms, table techniques, working with images and text, pivot tables.
• Advanced Level Skills in MS Visio such as creating Visio diagrams, creating custom styles and templates, cross functional flow charts, linking drawings to other MS applications, working with data, custom reports, and exporting is valuable.
• Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
• Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
• Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Suwanee GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Assembler Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA
- Chemistry - Separations Co-op Spring 2019 in Milford MA
- Mechanical Engineering Co-op Spring 2019 in Milford MA
- CNC Machinist in West Bridgewater MA
- Electrical Wirer II in N. Billerica MA
- Chemical Engineering Co-op in Milford MA
- Software Engineering Co-op Spring 2019 in Milford MA
- Quality Manager in Norcross GA