We are currently seeking a Sales Engineer in the Atlanta area.
- Providing technical drawing proposals
- Providing repair analysis reports
- Creating and maintaining rotary joint performance documentation for specific customers
- On site Customer presentations
- Prospecting for new customers
- Creating / Maintaining customer contact system/s
- Cold calls
- 5 years or more sales experience in industrial environments; good technical understanding; engineering degree desirable
- Ability to read blue prints, ability to understand the operation and functions of rotary joints and related machinery.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.