Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
- Be the project management lead when implementing new projects or improvements to existing processes: Document and communicate project plans, costs, and tasks for team members. Report on project timing and costs vs. goals without being asked.
- Perform mechanical design and fabrication for EOAT (End of Arm Tooling) including conceptualization, material and actuator selection, fabrication & assembly, testing & validation. Experience with SolidWorks is preferred.
- Program PLC’s (RSLogix, Allen-Bradley HMI) Robots and Equipment. Modify and improve existing programs as needed.
- Desire and ability to perform fabrication and hands-on work.
- Be the technical leader of assigned processes by documenting the requirements and certifying personnel for proper: Safety, Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- Ensure all assigned processes are equipped with proper safety interlocks and guarding. Partner with maintenance to correct issues.
- Validate that processes meet goals for output and quality with trials and data collection. Implement solutions as needed.
- Document spare parts lists for assigned processes; ensure parts are sourced before production implementation.
- Proactively implement improvements for productivity and quality by reducing constraints and scrap.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in an Engineering role performing the tasks described.
- Knowledge and proven competence in programming Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000 systems
- SolidWorks experience required
- Proven competence in mechanical design, automation integration and project management.
- Preferred experience in mechanical fabrication using shop tools and/or control cabinet assembly.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Experience working with Industrial robots.
- Knowledge and working experience troubleshooting a wide variety of mechanical and electrical components in a manufacturing environment: pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators, sensors, safety controls (light curtains & interlocks).
- Senior Development Scientist in Loveland CO
- R&D Research Associate in San Jose CA
- 10363238 Medical Writer in Chaska MN
- Machine Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- 10371474 Development Scientist in Carlsbad CA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Duluth GA
- MFG Test Engineer in Littleton MA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Fitter in Memphis TN
- Project Planner in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly in Cartersville GA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- Operator- Draftsman in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Material handler with Cycle count Experience in Concord CA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Concord CA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- IT Project Manager in Milford MA
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- Purchaser in
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN