Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Davis Companies is Partnering with an aerospace manufacturing plant in Cincinnati, Ohio. This direct hire role would be leading the quality team and responsible for the Cincinnati and California manufacturing facilities.
Requirements of Quality Manager
- Understands quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, tools, standards, organizational and team dynamics, customer expectations and satisfaction, supplier relations and performance, leadership, training, interpersonal relationships, improvement systems, and professional ethics.
- Understands a quality system and its development, documentation, and implementation to domestic and international standards or requirements.
- Understands the audit process including types of audits, planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and follow-up.
- Able to implement quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting, and problem solving.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, standards and customer quality requirements.
- Able to plan, control, and ensure product and process quality consistent with quality principles such as planning, material control, acceptance sampling, statistical process control and measurement systems.
- Able to acquire and analyze data to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
Responsibilities of Quality Manager
- Monitors compliance with companies Management System (QMS) at assigned facility through auditing, observation and data analysis.
- Communicates with and reports to upper management on quality issues and performance metrics.
- Trains staff on quality topics.
- Direct supervisor of quality assurance technicians at assigned facility.
- Identifies risks potentially affecting quality and opportunities for improvement in the company QMS.
- Accountable for non-conforming material processes and Chair of the material review board at the assigned facility.
- Accountable for calibrated instrument inventory and timely instrument calibration.
- General Laborer in West Deptford
- General Helper in Acton MA
- Wire Harness Assembly Specialist in Hudson NH
- Quality Management System Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Assembler 2 in Hudson NH
- Vial Capper Machine in Vineland
- Mid Day Forklift in Bridgeton
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Fire Protection and Detection System Designer in Wilmington NC
- Inventory Control Clerk 1 in Olive Branch MS
- Accounts Receivable in Memphis TN
- Assembler in Ayer MA
- Maintenance Supervisor in
- Warehouse Associate in Oxford MA
- CNC Machinist in
- Electrical Engineering Technician in Plymouth MN
- Engineering Technician Sr in Plymouth MN
- Mechanical Engineering Technician in Plymouth MN
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- Quality Engineer in Dawsonville GA
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Sanitation Operator in
- Technical Service Technician 1 in Chelmsford MA
- Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Incoming Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service in
- Technician in Chaska MN
- Tooling Engineer in McBee SC
- Entry Level Maintenance Mechanic - Sanitation Technician in
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM OR RII in Westborough MA
- Software Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Field Application Technician in Duluth GA
- MRB Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Technician in Carlsbad CA
- Quality Engineer in
- Quality Tech in Memphis TN
- Assistant Traffic Manager in Galloway TN
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Laser Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Operations Manager in Southborough MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Business Development Manager in Attleboro MA
- Tech Support Engineer (Data Operations Manager) in Portsmouth NH
- Lead Human Factors Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- CNC Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Americas Demand Generation Coordinator in Milford MA
- Material Handler II in Milford MA
- Production Chemistry Technician II in Golden CO
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Assembler I, 1st Shift in Fitchburg MA
- Panel Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Service and Repair Technician in Oakdale MN
- Rollomatic Operator in Memphis TN
- Rollomatic Setup Tech (LEAD) in Memphis TN
- CNC Turning Center Operator in Memphis TN
- CNC Turning Center Lead in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Controls Engineer in Jasper GA
- Controls Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Warehouse Operator in Natick MA
- BTO Large Operator in Natick MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Systems Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Repair Technician in Amherst NH
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Recruiter in Clear Water MN
- Packer in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Operator III in Keene NH
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- 3rd shift Maintenance Technician in Fairburn GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Londonderry NH
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sales Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- IT Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Director, Program in Brooklyn Park MN
- Program Manager in Chaska MN
- Project Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Accounting Admin in Gainesville GA
- Picker-2nd Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Forklift Operator-1st shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Picker-1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Molding Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Shipping and Receiving - 1st shift in Mount Laurel NJ
- SMT RMA in Nashua NH
- Shipping - 1st Shift in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Technician in Midwest