Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Sr Quality Manager to join our client in Dover, NH on a direct hire basis.
The Sr. Quality Manager is responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining quality programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls ensuring that performance and quality of products conform to established standards and agency regulations. This role will provide Quality Engineering management and leadership for our Dover, NH Manufacturing Plant and our Lansdale, PA distribution facility ensuring compliance with OSHA, FDA, ISO and other relevant standards.
- Provides Quality Systems guidance, training, management and leadership to organization.
- Establishes, documents and implements effective Process Control & Monitoring systems.
- Applies engineering evaluation and experimentation expertise to ensure continuous improvement in product and process capability.
- Manages quality audits and analyzes findings, recommending modifications in products or standards. Identifies opportunities and leads the implementation for system compliance improvement.
- Identifies Quality Initiatives and leads cross-functional teams to complete them.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in resolving quality issues.
- Utilizes Six Sigma and other quality tools to implement process improvements to enhance product quality and reduce process variance by identifying improvement opportunities in regulation compliance, device, process, and system quality, and cost reductions.
- Is an effective member of the Leadership Team, fostering continuous quality compliance and improvement.
- Maintains effective Quality Metrics and defines and executes activities to resolve decreases in performance.
- Establishes and monitors production standards, examining samples of raw product or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Formulates sampling procedures and designs, and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Responsible for product labeling compliance and for insuring product specifications are current.
- Investigates customer complaints. Reduces risk through effective system design, implementation and maintenance.
- Ensures continuous improvement with suppliers, components, raw materials, packaging, work-in process (WIP), finished product and equipment.
- Supervises and manages subordinate reports as assigned. Assesses resource requirements to maintain quality support, ensuring that employee competencies are appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Quality, preferably in Medical Device Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of sterility requirements.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and ASQ Certified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior leadership and management skills.
- Documentation skills including ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings and procedure manuals.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface and influence internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Must have an ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently manage workload, tasks and time.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and be a team player
- Expert knowledge of GMP, ISO, standard inspection methods and SPC.
- Demonstrated success in process improvement, product and process qualification and validation, Process Control & Monitoring (SPC).
- Demonstrated success in nonconformance management and reduction, value improvement, risk reduction, and cost containment is required.
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN