Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Sr Quality Manager to join our client in Dover, NH on a direct hire basis.
The Sr. Quality Manager is responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining quality programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls ensuring that performance and quality of products conform to established standards and agency regulations. This role will provide Quality Engineering management and leadership for our Dover, NH Manufacturing Plant and our Lansdale, PA distribution facility ensuring compliance with OSHA, FDA, ISO and other relevant standards.
- Provides Quality Systems guidance, training, management and leadership to organization.
- Establishes, documents and implements effective Process Control & Monitoring systems.
- Applies engineering evaluation and experimentation expertise to ensure continuous improvement in product and process capability.
- Manages quality audits and analyzes findings, recommending modifications in products or standards. Identifies opportunities and leads the implementation for system compliance improvement.
- Identifies Quality Initiatives and leads cross-functional teams to complete them.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in resolving quality issues.
- Utilizes Six Sigma and other quality tools to implement process improvements to enhance product quality and reduce process variance by identifying improvement opportunities in regulation compliance, device, process, and system quality, and cost reductions.
- Is an effective member of the Leadership Team, fostering continuous quality compliance and improvement.
- Maintains effective Quality Metrics and defines and executes activities to resolve decreases in performance.
- Establishes and monitors production standards, examining samples of raw product or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Formulates sampling procedures and designs, and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Responsible for product labeling compliance and for insuring product specifications are current.
- Investigates customer complaints. Reduces risk through effective system design, implementation and maintenance.
- Ensures continuous improvement with suppliers, components, raw materials, packaging, work-in process (WIP), finished product and equipment.
- Supervises and manages subordinate reports as assigned. Assesses resource requirements to maintain quality support, ensuring that employee competencies are appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Quality, preferably in Medical Device Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of sterility requirements.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and ASQ Certified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior leadership and management skills.
- Documentation skills including ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings and procedure manuals.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface and influence internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Must have an ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently manage workload, tasks and time.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and be a team player
- Expert knowledge of GMP, ISO, standard inspection methods and SPC.
- Demonstrated success in process improvement, product and process qualification and validation, Process Control & Monitoring (SPC).
- Demonstrated success in nonconformance management and reduction, value improvement, risk reduction, and cost containment is required.
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech ERA in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Westborough MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler (Production) 2-13 in Westborough MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembly & Automation Process Engineer in North Canton OH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCB in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA