Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Sr Quality Manager to join our client in Dover, NH on a direct hire basis.
The Sr. Quality Manager is responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining quality programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls ensuring that performance and quality of products conform to established standards and agency regulations. This role will provide Quality Engineering management and leadership for our Dover, NH Manufacturing Plant and our Lansdale, PA distribution facility ensuring compliance with OSHA, FDA, ISO and other relevant standards.
- Provides Quality Systems guidance, training, management and leadership to organization.
- Establishes, documents and implements effective Process Control & Monitoring systems.
- Applies engineering evaluation and experimentation expertise to ensure continuous improvement in product and process capability.
- Manages quality audits and analyzes findings, recommending modifications in products or standards. Identifies opportunities and leads the implementation for system compliance improvement.
- Identifies Quality Initiatives and leads cross-functional teams to complete them.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in resolving quality issues.
- Utilizes Six Sigma and other quality tools to implement process improvements to enhance product quality and reduce process variance by identifying improvement opportunities in regulation compliance, device, process, and system quality, and cost reductions.
- Is an effective member of the Leadership Team, fostering continuous quality compliance and improvement.
- Maintains effective Quality Metrics and defines and executes activities to resolve decreases in performance.
- Establishes and monitors production standards, examining samples of raw product or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Formulates sampling procedures and designs, and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Responsible for product labeling compliance and for insuring product specifications are current.
- Investigates customer complaints. Reduces risk through effective system design, implementation and maintenance.
- Ensures continuous improvement with suppliers, components, raw materials, packaging, work-in process (WIP), finished product and equipment.
- Supervises and manages subordinate reports as assigned. Assesses resource requirements to maintain quality support, ensuring that employee competencies are appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Quality, preferably in Medical Device Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of sterility requirements.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and ASQ Certified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior leadership and management skills.
- Documentation skills including ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings and procedure manuals.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface and influence internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Must have an ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently manage workload, tasks and time.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and be a team player
- Expert knowledge of GMP, ISO, standard inspection methods and SPC.
- Demonstrated success in process improvement, product and process qualification and validation, Process Control & Monitoring (SPC).
- Demonstrated success in nonconformance management and reduction, value improvement, risk reduction, and cost containment is required.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN