Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Franklin, Ma is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team on a direct hire basis.
The qualified candidate should be able to use Quality & Process Engineering principles, tools, and practices to develop and optimize systems and processes that are aligned with the overall business and quality vision.
- The individual must be capable of working independently and in a team setting supporting the Quality and Operations groups.
- Investigate and resolve work-in-process problems to reduce/eliminate scrap and rework
- Analyze process statistics and conduct efficiency studies
- Recommend and implement process improvements and modifications
- Establish production/process standards
- Supports on-site transfer projects and product scale-up activities.
- Optimizes manufacturing processes to provide sustainable gains in cost effectiveness and product performance through statistical analysis, designed experiments, and procedural changes.
- Drive quality improvements by increasing internal competencies in process control / verification and validation studies, root cause analysis, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), and the use of Process Excellence tools.
- Works with suppliers, customers and participates in multi-functional teams to resolve technical/quality issues and develop new protocols.
- Partner with Operations to assure alignment of goals, objectives and strategies.
- Provide general engineering support to in-process inspection & in-coming inspection.
- Implement quality and efficiency improvements in in-process inspection.
- Evaluates process critical quality parameters and updates specifications and protocols.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
- A minimum B.S. in an engineering discipline preferably mechanical engineering.
- 0-5 years experience.
- Strong engineering skills, problem analysis/solving.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Understanding of GMP, FDA and SOP standards, guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment while managing multiple projects.
Strong engineering skills with working knowledge of the following:
- Process validation and verification activities. (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ).
- Risk analysis techniques, which include PFMEA (Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis). Manufacturing Control Plans and Flow Plans.
- Blue print & GD&T reading. Problem solving techniques including root cause analysis, and cause and effect analysis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) and Minitab.
- Experience in the Medical device is highly desired. Hands-on experience in the manufacturing, quality & process disciplines.
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Material Planner in Bartlett TN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Fiber Optic -Cable Assembly 1st Shift in Portsmouth NH
- Fiber Optic - Cable Assembly 2nd shift in Portsmouth NH
- DEBURR OPERATOR in Central Manchester CT
- 5 Operating Molders in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Beverly MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA