Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Franklin, Ma is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team on a direct hire basis.
The qualified candidate should be able to use Quality & Process Engineering principles, tools, and practices to develop and optimize systems and processes that are aligned with the overall business and quality vision.
- The individual must be capable of working independently and in a team setting supporting the Quality and Operations groups.
- Investigate and resolve work-in-process problems to reduce/eliminate scrap and rework
- Analyze process statistics and conduct efficiency studies
- Recommend and implement process improvements and modifications
- Establish production/process standards
- Supports on-site transfer projects and product scale-up activities.
- Optimizes manufacturing processes to provide sustainable gains in cost effectiveness and product performance through statistical analysis, designed experiments, and procedural changes.
- Drive quality improvements by increasing internal competencies in process control / verification and validation studies, root cause analysis, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), and the use of Process Excellence tools.
- Works with suppliers, customers and participates in multi-functional teams to resolve technical/quality issues and develop new protocols.
- Partner with Operations to assure alignment of goals, objectives and strategies.
- Provide general engineering support to in-process inspection & in-coming inspection.
- Implement quality and efficiency improvements in in-process inspection.
- Evaluates process critical quality parameters and updates specifications and protocols.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
- A minimum B.S. in an engineering discipline preferably mechanical engineering.
- 0-5 years experience.
- Strong engineering skills, problem analysis/solving.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Understanding of GMP, FDA and SOP standards, guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment while managing multiple projects.
Strong engineering skills with working knowledge of the following:
- Process validation and verification activities. (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ).
- Risk analysis techniques, which include PFMEA (Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis). Manufacturing Control Plans and Flow Plans.
- Blue print & GD&T reading. Problem solving techniques including root cause analysis, and cause and effect analysis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) and Minitab.
- Experience in the Medical device is highly desired. Hands-on experience in the manufacturing, quality & process disciplines.
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Engineer in Pinehurst NC
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Entry-Level Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford, MA MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA