Quality Engineer I
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Engineer I
Title:Quality Engineer I
Quality Engineer I - Worcester, MA
Responsibilities and Authority
Under the direction of the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer I will:
- Lead by example and promote the criticality of strict company compliance adherence
- Assist in the training of personnel, including customers and suppliers on workmanship and quality standards.
- Assure all outgoing product is manufactured in a compliant manner.
- Support process qualification/validation and new product introduction processes.
- Development and execution of Control Plans.
- Review device history records for quality approval as needed.
- Under direction of the Quality Manager, oversee and execute Redline and Engineering Change Notifications (ECN’s) processing. Collaborate with Project Managers (PM’s) to analyze customer ECN’s and ensure effective implementation to the production floor through proper use of the company Engineering Change Order (ECO) process, including reviewing and communicating impacts of any changes (e.g., financial, inventory, WIP, open supplier orders, etc.).
- Suggest improvements to ECN/ECO process that lead to improved efficiency, accuracy, and quality.
- Meet or exceed established ECO implementation performance metrics.
Non-Conformances, Complaints, CAPAs
- Drive improvement of company Quality through analyzing non-conformances (NC’s) and performing root cause analysis of discrepancies. Propose, review and implement approved corrective and preventive actions
- Collaborate with all internal groups and customers to help determine root cause of customer issues, Complaints, and CAPAs using various techniques including but not limited to Reenactment, PFMEA, Control Plans, Five Whys, Ishikawa (fishbone) Diagrams, Pareto Analysis, etc.
- Support non-conforming material issues resolution with suppliers.
- Collaborate with customer to help determine root cause of customer issues.
- Lead the Quality Control inspection process
- Develop skills as a Trainer to new QC Inspection resources.
- Development of quality and inspection plans.
- Under direction of the Quality Manager, Assist in develop and execute supplier audit plans.
- Contribute to the ongoing assessment of current and new potential suppliers.
- Support continuous supplier improvement through collection of data and performing statistical analysis.
- Continually build strong rapport with customers and supplies through data collection and metrics generation.
- Promptly respond to manufacturing floor quality issues, taking appropriate action within the company Quality System.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers, assembly, production and test to identify trends and propose and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with PM’s to develop optimal work order routings.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, PM’s and Operations on managing the Material Review Board (MRB) process.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator, and tenacious follow up required.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or engineering discipline. Significant and applicable professional experience may be considered in lieu of certain educational requirements.
- Strong electro-mechanical orientation.
- Experience in ISO-13485 certified required and cGMP organizations preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in medical subassembly and finished device manufacturing. 3 to 5 years preferred. Significant and applicable professional experience may be considered in lieu of medical device requirements.
- Proven problem solver.
- Knowledge of IPC 610 and 620 standards beneficial.
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Word and Excel such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros and forms, table techniques, working with images and text, pivot tables.
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Visio such as creating Visio diagrams, creating custom styles and templates, cross functional flow charts, linking drawings to other MS applications, working with data, custom reports, and exporting is valuable.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Lifting up to 30 pounds
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Entry-Level Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN