Quality Assurance Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Assurance Engineer
Title:Quality Assurance Engineer
- Develop, maintain and ensure the execution of the Quality Management System (QMS) and quality control plans, programs and policies.
- Maintain all necessary records and procedures in accordance with ISO 9001 standards and company policy.
- Maintain material test reports (MTR), various certificates of conformance (COC) and customer required certification, documentation.
- Maintain the instrument testing and calibration program for all measuring equipment as per ISO 9001 standards and company requirements.
- Provide oversight to the Supplier Qualification Program.
- Assist purchasing in the qualification of new suppliers and the resolution of supplier quality issue.
- Assist with quality reviews of all major and/or critical suppliers.
- Facilitate audits of supplier manufacturing and quality systems as necessary.
- Maintain incoming material inspection program.
- Provide production quality support.
- Manage all product quality assurance programs and sign-off on all product releases (internal and external).
- Develop and assist with method sheets which documents manufacturing procedures and establish process controls.
- Perform in-process inspections including dimensional verification, weld inspections and coating inspections; perform non-destructive testing (NDT) when required; maintain records of inspections and results.
- Oversee all product testing, audit and inspection.
- Coordinate all off-site testing (weld procedures, welder qualification, customer required testing, NDT, etc.) as required.
- Oversee all ISIR (initial sample inspection report) requirements and submission as per company policy.
- Maintain customer product certification and inspection activities in addition to championing all planning, completion of non-destructive testing (NDT), product inspection and release including documentations.
- Interact directly with all customer representatives as directed by facility leadership.
- Assist with the training and certification of facility welders.
- College degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing/steel fabrication environment. Working knowledge of a manufacturing quality management system is a must.
- Good computer skills and experience in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A working knowledge of arc welding processes for carbon, stainless and alloy metals.
- Knowledgeable in both liquid and powder type coatings.
- Familiarity with ASTM specifications, AWWA standards and AWS/ASME welding codes.
- Preferred to have all or some of the following: CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) accreditation (AWS/ASME) CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) certification (ASQ) Lean Manufacturing methodology certification/experience
- Able to perform or learn to perform NDT evaluations: dye-penetrant, magnetic particle, dry film thickness and others that may be required by the project contract/specifications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech ERA in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Westborough MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler (Production) 2-13 in Westborough MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembly & Automation Process Engineer in North Canton OH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCB in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA