We are looking for a Project Manager coming from a mechanical background who has a passion for project management and experience working within a product lifecycle. The ideal candidate will help manage projects that include procurement, client specifications, schedule tracking and customer contact, design, budget control, inspections, and documentation review.
- Manage Projects from client specifications to system built.
- Coordination and execution of Factory Acceptance Testing of equipment at the workshop prior to delivery and in the presence of a customer
- Ensure compliance with current pharmaceutical standards such as ASME BPE, GAMP, cGMP, ISPE guidelines
- Manage project engineering scope per specification and budget
- Work in accordance to our established quality management system
- Develop/review/maintain/update related documentation, files, procedures, databases, drawings and schematics as part of product development and project execution
- BS/MS or equivalent in Mechanical engineering, Process engineering, Chemical engineering, or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience within engineering / project management
- Experience in mechanical and/or chemical engineering pertaining to clean utility / water systems
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical validation and GAMP experience would be a key advantage