Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Title:Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Direct Position Available for experienced Process Engineer with Metallurgy background in Southern New Hampshire. If interested in this role, please contact Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to discuss.
Process Engineer - Metallurgist
Prime Responsibilities and Major Factors in Evaluating Performance:
Will lead and direct specific and focused project team efforts to design and/or improve products, systems or processes.
Be a mentor to and assist in training the less experienced Engineers.
Compile data and provide customer quotations in a timely manner.
Present results including business cases on project assigned.
Plan Projects with regard to budget and timelines.
Performs actions defined by customers to complete component manufacturing documentation and obtain customer approvals, as required, to qualify as a source for production of specific products.
Interfaces with technical personnel of internal and external customer base in the development and implementation of new products and processes as well as improvements on existing products and processes and manufacturing engineering of same.
Responsible for developing the most producible and cost effective component to accomplish customer requirements.
Investigates and initiates solutions for unique or highly technical manufacturing problems. Performs technical surveillance of a complex nature in the control of product, design concepts and specification requirements and provides technical data, advice or reports on specific problems to the manufacturing organization and functional staff groups. Analyzes reports from manufacturing and customers regarding unsatisfactory product and initiates prompt corrective measures.
Responsible for technical support and sustaining engineering in various process areas. Establishes operating equipment specifications, improves manufacturing techniques, identifies and introduces new process equipment to production. Interfaces with design personnel to ensure that processes and designs are compatible. Assignments are complex and require a moderate to high degree of independent action and decision-making.
Reviews and evaluates engineering changes and/or other specification requirements and performs technical liaison function with production planning and engineering personnel.
Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
Prepares engineering schematics and parts lists for system components to facilitate manufacturing planning.
Must be capable of delivering commitments in a timely and efficient manner.
Observe safety and quality principles.
Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct
Perform other duties as assigned.
Help develop and train personnel to improve technical skills.
Works and communicates effectively with a wide variety of functional disciplines and levels of management.
Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy with 8+ years related experience.
Three years in a supervisory or management role.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must possess good organizational skills.
Must have demonstrated successful project development and management.
Must have demonstrated successful team leadership.
- Quality Tech in Duluth GA
- SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST in Merrimack NH
- Electrical Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Test Engineer in Newnan GA
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Jr. Program Manager in Hudson NH
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Payroll Administrator in Merrimack NH
- Sr Buyer in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Quality Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CNC Machinist in Middleboro MA
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Industrial Engineer in McBee SC
- Helper in Doraville GA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer - Hard Turning in North Canton OH
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Buyer-Planner in Merrimack NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift in Vineland NJ
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN