Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Title:Process Engineer- Metallurgist
Direct Position Available for experienced Process Engineer with Metallurgy background in Southern New Hampshire. If interested in this role, please contact Rich Gardner at email@example.com with your resume to discuss.
Process Engineer - Metallurgist
Prime Responsibilities and Major Factors in Evaluating Performance:
Will lead and direct specific and focused project team efforts to design and/or improve products, systems or processes.
Be a mentor to and assist in training the less experienced Engineers.
Compile data and provide customer quotations in a timely manner.
Present results including business cases on project assigned.
Plan Projects with regard to budget and timelines.
Performs actions defined by customers to complete component manufacturing documentation and obtain customer approvals, as required, to qualify as a source for production of specific products.
Interfaces with technical personnel of internal and external customer base in the development and implementation of new products and processes as well as improvements on existing products and processes and manufacturing engineering of same.
Responsible for developing the most producible and cost effective component to accomplish customer requirements.
Investigates and initiates solutions for unique or highly technical manufacturing problems. Performs technical surveillance of a complex nature in the control of product, design concepts and specification requirements and provides technical data, advice or reports on specific problems to the manufacturing organization and functional staff groups. Analyzes reports from manufacturing and customers regarding unsatisfactory product and initiates prompt corrective measures.
Responsible for technical support and sustaining engineering in various process areas. Establishes operating equipment specifications, improves manufacturing techniques, identifies and introduces new process equipment to production. Interfaces with design personnel to ensure that processes and designs are compatible. Assignments are complex and require a moderate to high degree of independent action and decision-making.
Reviews and evaluates engineering changes and/or other specification requirements and performs technical liaison function with production planning and engineering personnel.
Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
Prepares engineering schematics and parts lists for system components to facilitate manufacturing planning.
Must be capable of delivering commitments in a timely and efficient manner.
Observe safety and quality principles.
Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct
Perform other duties as assigned.
Help develop and train personnel to improve technical skills.
Works and communicates effectively with a wide variety of functional disciplines and levels of management.
Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy with 8+ years related experience.
Three years in a supervisory or management role.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must possess good organizational skills.
Must have demonstrated successful project development and management.
Must have demonstrated successful team leadership.
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech ERA in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Westborough MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler (Production) 2-13 in Westborough MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembly & Automation Process Engineer in North Canton OH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCB in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA