Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Charlton, Ma is looking for a Planner to join their team on a direct hire basis.
The Planner delivers business value by keeping production lines moving by ensuring materials and parts are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time. This key position will be the focal point in creating and managing the production scheduling system in a multi-shift, high volume manufacturing environment.
The Planner works with Product Lines and Sales to establish lead times for quotes and orders. Then, in partnership with Product Lines, Engineering, Purchasing and Shipping details the production plan to meet the promised delivery dates. The Planner is a key liaison among all departments to solve scheduling issues, meet production deadlines and customer requirements.
The Planner is the in-house expert in leveraging and maximizing the ERP system across all departments and plays a key role in determining future ERP system needs for the company.
- Monitor customer orders, anticipate needs and plan accordingly. Prepare master schedule to create sequence and lead time in order to meet shipping dates according to customer orders or sales forecasts.
- Forecast and plan daily, weekly and monthly production schedules, issue production schedules according to material, equipment and labor availability to meet customers’ demands and all production requirements (rescheduling, reworks, outsourced and work-in-progress inventory)
- Provides regular order status updates to Sales including timely communication of any anticipated delays to the committed lead times. Work in conjunction with Sales and Product Lines to resolve any customer-related issues which impact committed lead times.
- Assures appropriate inventory levels through coordinating with the Purchasing Department.
- Assess labor, equipment and raw materials needed to fulfill production demands. Work with Production Manager to understand the labor and equipment capacity for manufacturing.
- Send updates on work in progress (“WIP”) status, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that labor, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Research production plans discrepancies, investigate, identify root cause analysis and identify necessary corrective actions.
- Plans and organizes manufacturing purchasing activities; maintains adequate safety stock material levels in inventory and creates, tracks, and reports on the current production status of released components.
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge of ERP system and play a key role in the needs analysis, planning, execution, and finalization of our future ERP implementation project according to deadlines and within budget.
- Daily interaction with all departments regarding manufacturing and maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Work with various departments in identifying critical issues relative to raw materials and production planning
- Create monthly KPI reports/ad hoc reports as needed. Continuously improve material management processes to drive better business results
- Bachelor's degree in Business or supply chain management is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience planning production and creating master production schedules.
- Solid track record in issuing and receiving production work orders in a fast-paced high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Complete understanding of Production planning and scheduling in an ERP environment and in-depth knowledge of ERP and advanced planning systems.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
- Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel or equivalent.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills are required. Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA