Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Charlton, Ma is looking for a Planner to join their team on a direct hire basis.
The Planner delivers business value by keeping production lines moving by ensuring materials and parts are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time. This key position will be the focal point in creating and managing the production scheduling system in a multi-shift, high volume manufacturing environment.
The Planner works with Product Lines and Sales to establish lead times for quotes and orders. Then, in partnership with Product Lines, Engineering, Purchasing and Shipping details the production plan to meet the promised delivery dates. The Planner is a key liaison among all departments to solve scheduling issues, meet production deadlines and customer requirements.
The Planner is the in-house expert in leveraging and maximizing the ERP system across all departments and plays a key role in determining future ERP system needs for the company.
- Monitor customer orders, anticipate needs and plan accordingly. Prepare master schedule to create sequence and lead time in order to meet shipping dates according to customer orders or sales forecasts.
- Forecast and plan daily, weekly and monthly production schedules, issue production schedules according to material, equipment and labor availability to meet customers’ demands and all production requirements (rescheduling, reworks, outsourced and work-in-progress inventory)
- Provides regular order status updates to Sales including timely communication of any anticipated delays to the committed lead times. Work in conjunction with Sales and Product Lines to resolve any customer-related issues which impact committed lead times.
- Assures appropriate inventory levels through coordinating with the Purchasing Department.
- Assess labor, equipment and raw materials needed to fulfill production demands. Work with Production Manager to understand the labor and equipment capacity for manufacturing.
- Send updates on work in progress (“WIP”) status, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that labor, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Research production plans discrepancies, investigate, identify root cause analysis and identify necessary corrective actions.
- Plans and organizes manufacturing purchasing activities; maintains adequate safety stock material levels in inventory and creates, tracks, and reports on the current production status of released components.
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge of ERP system and play a key role in the needs analysis, planning, execution, and finalization of our future ERP implementation project according to deadlines and within budget.
- Daily interaction with all departments regarding manufacturing and maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Work with various departments in identifying critical issues relative to raw materials and production planning
- Create monthly KPI reports/ad hoc reports as needed. Continuously improve material management processes to drive better business results
- Bachelor's degree in Business or supply chain management is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience planning production and creating master production schedules.
- Solid track record in issuing and receiving production work orders in a fast-paced high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Complete understanding of Production planning and scheduling in an ERP environment and in-depth knowledge of ERP and advanced planning systems.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
- Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel or equivalent.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills are required. Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Receptionist in Memphis TN
- Project Manager in Duluth GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Production Operator - Medical Device Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Pre-Wave Assembler in Westford MA
- Senior Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Machinist in New Haven CT
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Account Executive - Woburn, MA in Woburn MA
- Inspector II in Merrimack NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Ashland MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive NJ - Pipeline in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant in Norwood MA
- Medical Lab Technologist in Norwood MA
- Refrigeration Tech in Malborough MA
- Manufacturing Process-Project Engineer in Charlton MA
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer in Charlton MA
- Engineering Technician (Document Control) in Charlton MA
- 2nd Shift Replenisher in Suwanee GA
- Receiving Associate 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mold Shop Operations Manager in Duluth GA
- Software Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable in Ashland MA
- A-R Admin in Roswell GA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician in Cambridge MA
- Machine Electrician in Walker MI
- Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Norwood MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd shift test tech - def in Merrimack NH
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Sr technicians in Merrimack NH
- Sr Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Production Associate in Green Bay WI
- Material Handler in Norwood MA
- 3rd Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Control Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Electro-mechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Shear Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Processing Scientist in Alhambra CA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Experience Design Researcher in Milford MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Product Support Specialist in Brownsville TN
- Cycle Counter in Buford GA
- Human Resources Manager in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Plymouth MN
- Device Technician in Beverly MA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Purchasing Manager in Mooresville GA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- Test Operator - AOI in Westboro MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrician - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Mechanic - Mechanical Assembly in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Warehouse Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in Newton MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd shift in South Grafton MA
- Principal Computer Hardware Architect in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- CNC Machine Operator Night Shift in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- PCB Inspector in Milford NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford NH
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA