Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Charlton, Ma is looking for a Planner to join their team on a direct hire basis.
The Planner delivers business value by keeping production lines moving by ensuring materials and parts are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time. This key position will be the focal point in creating and managing the production scheduling system in a multi-shift, high volume manufacturing environment.
The Planner works with Product Lines and Sales to establish lead times for quotes and orders. Then, in partnership with Product Lines, Engineering, Purchasing and Shipping details the production plan to meet the promised delivery dates. The Planner is a key liaison among all departments to solve scheduling issues, meet production deadlines and customer requirements.
The Planner is the in-house expert in leveraging and maximizing the ERP system across all departments and plays a key role in determining future ERP system needs for the company.
- Monitor customer orders, anticipate needs and plan accordingly. Prepare master schedule to create sequence and lead time in order to meet shipping dates according to customer orders or sales forecasts.
- Forecast and plan daily, weekly and monthly production schedules, issue production schedules according to material, equipment and labor availability to meet customers’ demands and all production requirements (rescheduling, reworks, outsourced and work-in-progress inventory)
- Provides regular order status updates to Sales including timely communication of any anticipated delays to the committed lead times. Work in conjunction with Sales and Product Lines to resolve any customer-related issues which impact committed lead times.
- Assures appropriate inventory levels through coordinating with the Purchasing Department.
- Assess labor, equipment and raw materials needed to fulfill production demands. Work with Production Manager to understand the labor and equipment capacity for manufacturing.
- Send updates on work in progress (“WIP”) status, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that labor, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Research production plans discrepancies, investigate, identify root cause analysis and identify necessary corrective actions.
- Plans and organizes manufacturing purchasing activities; maintains adequate safety stock material levels in inventory and creates, tracks, and reports on the current production status of released components.
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge of ERP system and play a key role in the needs analysis, planning, execution, and finalization of our future ERP implementation project according to deadlines and within budget.
- Daily interaction with all departments regarding manufacturing and maintaining appropriate supply levels.
- Work with various departments in identifying critical issues relative to raw materials and production planning
- Create monthly KPI reports/ad hoc reports as needed. Continuously improve material management processes to drive better business results
- Bachelor's degree in Business or supply chain management is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience planning production and creating master production schedules.
- Solid track record in issuing and receiving production work orders in a fast-paced high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Complete understanding of Production planning and scheduling in an ERP environment and in-depth knowledge of ERP and advanced planning systems.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
- Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel or equivalent.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills are required. Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN