Are you looking for a new opportunity with a leader in electronics test equipment for the semiconductor industry where you will design and detail new products? DAVIS Companies has an immediate full time Direct Hire opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join this expanding team.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Improve and detail existing designs
- Work with the Sales & Engineering team to design and detail new prototypes
- Experience working with machining and finishing metal parts.
- Ability to select materials to minimize thermal expansion mismatch
- Experience with Solidworks
- Experience with product design and analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills for process documentation
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Passion for perfection and an ability to work well in an unstructured environment.
Experience of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Four-year degree in engineering is the minimum requirement
- Semiconductor industry experience is a plus
- Fundamental understanding of electrical components
- Strong mechanical aptitude