Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client in Dartmouth, Ma on a direct hire basis.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing departments in injection mold designs and new product development.
- Interact with the Maintenance and Engineering groups to help troubleshoot injection systems, develop preventive maintenance programs, and develop spare parts identification and systems.
- Develop, design, and setup injection molding processes to increase yields or reduce costs
- Constantly maintain safety precautions and procedures and maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- Support efforts of the company such as continuous improvement teams, training, and production floor support.
- Perform capacity analysis and cycle time studies.
- Manages complex projects to design, prototype, build and commercialize manufacturing process equipment. Initiates, plans, executes, monitors, controls, and brings these projects to closure.
- Applies engineering principles and interprets experimentation results to determine appropriate course of action. Organizes and executes technology sensing, research and development applicable to process automation, equipment, and manufacturing processes.
- Provides technical guidance and support to other functional groups for optimizing the current manufacturing processes
- Provides engineering leadership and guidance to engineering associates on projects.
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems, organize/detail the various functions, and translate those functions into clear and unambiguous technical specifications.
- Generates process documentation such as equipment specifications, operations procedures, technical drawings, process flow diagrams (PFDs).
- Utilizes structured design and development processes (i.e. Design for Six Sigma, Design for Manufacturing/Assembly) for development of robust products and manufacturing processes. Applies Continuous Improvement (CI) and Six Sigma principles and techniques to achieve predictable product flow meeting Operation’s safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Interfaces with Operations, Quality, Procurement and Legal groups in the development of manufacturing, molding and packaging equipment.
- Must be self-motivated hands-on individual with a strong sense of urgency and passion for the excellence.
- Experience with standard industry materials, stainless steels, nitinol, titanium and PEEK.
- Proficiency designing tooling, fixturing and manufacturing systems utilizing Solid Works software.
- Development of robust manufacturing processes for new product as well as continuous improvement of existing product.
- Product/Process Validation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to run multiple projects and exhibit strong accountability to achieve scheduled milestones and deliverables.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing Processes.
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with ISO quality systems
- Positive attitude, team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Limited supervision (must be highly autonomous; shown much independence)
- Human Resources
Level of Skill, Eduation and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering with at least three (3) years demonstrated successful performance/experience in an applicable Engineering position.
- Must have hands on experience in mold tooling and troubleshooting.
- Ideal candidate would have background in Medical Device manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of Injection Molding is required. Experience in mechanical design and manufacturing, NPD, Process automation, product and package development also required.
- Electrical Design Engineer in Conyers GA
- Quality Manager in Cincinnati OH
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Supervisor in Troy AL
- Production Technician in West Sacramento CA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Robotics Software Engineer in Peachtree Corners GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Lead Manufacturing Associate in canton MA
- Inventory Agent in Methuen MA
- Senior Production Operator in Chaska MN
- Picker-Packer in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Product Development Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Production Operator in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Technician I in Peachtree City GA
- Picker in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Peachtree City GA
- Picker-Packer (weekend ONLY) in Memphis TN
- Forklift Operator (weekend ONLY) in Memphis TN
- Engineering Technician in Indianapolis IN
- CMM Programmer in Minneapolis MN
- Development Scientist in Brea CA
- CMM Programmer II in Newington NH
- Weekend Supervisor in Newington NH
- QC Inspector II in Newington NH
- Maintenance Supervisor - 3rd shift in Cumming GA
- CNC Machine Operators 2nd and 3rd Shift in Newington NH
- Assembly- Service Tech in Neenah WI
- Lead Electrical Assembly Technician in Taunton MA
- Laser Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry-Level QC Technician in Billerica MA
- Facilities Technician in Ball Ground GA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- CNC Programmer in Flowery Branch GA
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in Covington GA
- Technical Service Technician II in Chelmsford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Buford GA
- 2nd-3rd shift Machine-CNC Operators in Rochester NH
- Maintenance Mechanic A in Shrewsbury MA
- EHS Manager in Duluth GA
- RMA-CSR Technician (Camera Assembly) in Nashua NH
- Production Technician in Taunton MA
- Quality Engineer in Erlanger KY
- Mechanical Assembly in Cartersville GA
- Manufacturing-Process Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Human Resources Director in Clear Water MN
- SMT Lead Machine Op Lead in New Hope MN
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Vineland NJ
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Inside Instrument Sales Specialist in Milford MA
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Process Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Senior Analyst Product Management in Chaska MN
- Automation Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Handler in Central Manchester CT
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Utility Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Sales Operations Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Service Rep in DULUTH GA
- Designer-Sr. Designer - Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- HR Manager in mansfield MA
- Incoming Inspectors in Merrimack NH
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Structural Technician in Sioux Falls SD
- Medical Authorization Specialist in Cordova TN
- Senior Structural Engineer- Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Structural Designer in Plymouth MN
- Entry Level Structural Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Structural Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- IT Tech in New Hope MN
- Multiple Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Customs Compliance Specialist in Memphis TN
- Recruiter in Memphis TN
- DMG Lathe Machinist - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Associate Technician Production Operations in West Sacramento CA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Senior Quality Design Engineer in Milford MA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Quality Manager in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Nashua NH
- Production Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Staff Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA