Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
MDR Project Manager
Title:MDR Project Manager
The DAVIS Companies is proudly partnering with a global leader of medical technologies to secure a MDR Project Manager for their Minneapolis team.
The MDR Project Manager is responsible for project management to facilitate full compliance with the new EU MDR. The PM will translate strategic objectives to actions and deliverables through methodical planning, executing and controlling projects from start to finish.
Responsibilities of MDR Project Manager:
- Partner with MDR Business Unit Leads and Teams to ensure a harmonized approach for achieving compliance to EU MDR.
- Develop, plan, communicate, deploy and manage project schedules.
- Maintain project governance
- Effectively lead and drive project teams in a collaborative environment, completing project deliverables per target timelines and requirements.
- Monitor project budgets, directing the efficient use of resources to effectively complete projects.
- Lead project-related activities of project team members, providing guidance on conformance to established design control procedures.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly meetings, action items, and follow-up with subject matter experts on expected deliverables
- Prepare project summary reports, develop project plans, identify risk and communicate mitigation activities.
- Present project status to Management regularly.
- Communicate effectively with executive sponsors and steering committee members to ensure clear expectations, demonstrate progress and identify issues and countermeasures.
- Partner cross-functionally in business gating process for projects under their responsibility
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts and drive decisions among team / functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Define and communicate project resource requirements and negotiate with functional managers to obtain resources necessary to support assigned programs.
- Adhere to all regulatory agency standards, company quality standards and corporate policies.
- Cultivate a high performing work team culture among project core teams.
Requirements of MDR Project Manager:
- BS in technical discipline or equivalent education/experience required
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in project management or project engineering working in a technical discipline, medical device and/or engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience in the medical device and/or FDA regulated industry
- PMP certified is desirable; at a minimum proficiency with design control standards is required.
- Forklift Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd shift Production - $13.50-hr. in Bridgeton
- Picking Associate - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Assembly in Chaska MN
- Machine Operator- 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Engineering Technician in Rock Hill SC
- Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Manager in Milwaukee WI
- Cylinder Head Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Dassel MN
- Plastics Supervisor in
- Project Coordinator in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- Technical Business Analyst & Project Manager in Miami FL
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Designer- Cad Administrator in Wilmington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Field Mechanical Assembler in Acton MA
- Quality Inspector 2nd shift in Flowery Branch GA
- E-M Assemblers - 2nd Shift in Merrimack NH
- Production Machinist-Assembler - Laser in Milford MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- ABS Trading System Developer in Costa Mesa CA
- Quality Manager in Dawsonville GA
- CI Manager in Dawsonville GA
- Assembler in Concord CA
- Planner-Scheduler in Milford NH
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in SUWANEE GA
- HR File Clerk - Temp in Alpharetta GA
- Benefits Specialist in Lowell MA
- Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Spot Welder - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Buyer in Burnsville MN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Plymouth MN
- EH&S Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- TIG Welder - 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- TIG Welder - 1st Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Welding Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchaser in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM OR RII in Westborough MA
- Cloud APP Engineer IV in Miami FL
- 2nd shift Forklift - $15-hr. in Vineland
- Packer - 1st shift Shipping in Vineland
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Sales Service Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Education Training Specialist in Milford MA
- Assistant to Safety Director in Memphis
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Center MN
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controller in Windham ME
- Field Application Technician PA in Duluth PA
- Inventory Controls Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Field Application Technician GP plant in Brunswick GA
- Reimbursement Support in Cordova TN
- Senior Software Test Engineer in Milford MA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Project Engineer in Athens GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Machinist in Concord CA
- Technical Writer in Brea CA
- Heavy Industrial Machine Assembler in Milford NH
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Warehouse Associate in Buford GA
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Brazer in Buford GA
- CAD Designer in Minnetonka MN
- Sr. Test Technician in Ayer MA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- General Technician- Value Add in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse Manager in Taunton MA
- AP-Cost Accountant in Brooklyn Center MN
- SMT Operator in Billerica MA
- Inspection Specialist- 1st Shift in West Boylston MA
- Test Technician in West Boylston MA
- Project Engineer in Social Circle GA
- Assembler-Packer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Packer-Shipper in Billerica MA
- General Manager in Everett MA
- Cold Headed Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Screw Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Finishing Operator in Broomfield CO
- Facility Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Chaska MN
- Inventory Control Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- HR Generalist in Franklin NH
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH