MDR Project Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
MDR Project Manager
Title:MDR Project Manager
The DAVIS Companies is proudly partnering with a global leader of medical technologies to secure a MDR Project Manager for their Minneapolis team.
The MDR Project Manager is responsible for project management to facilitate full compliance with the new EU MDR. The PM will translate strategic objectives to actions and deliverables through methodical planning, executing and controlling projects from start to finish.
Responsibilities of MDR Project Manager:
- Partner with MDR Business Unit Leads and Teams to ensure a harmonized approach for achieving compliance to EU MDR.
- Develop, plan, communicate, deploy and manage project schedules.
- Maintain project governance
- Effectively lead and drive project teams in a collaborative environment, completing project deliverables per target timelines and requirements.
- Monitor project budgets, directing the efficient use of resources to effectively complete projects.
- Lead project-related activities of project team members, providing guidance on conformance to established design control procedures.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly meetings, action items, and follow-up with subject matter experts on expected deliverables
- Prepare project summary reports, develop project plans, identify risk and communicate mitigation activities.
- Present project status to Management regularly.
- Communicate effectively with executive sponsors and steering committee members to ensure clear expectations, demonstrate progress and identify issues and countermeasures.
- Partner cross-functionally in business gating process for projects under their responsibility
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts and drive decisions among team / functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Define and communicate project resource requirements and negotiate with functional managers to obtain resources necessary to support assigned programs.
- Adhere to all regulatory agency standards, company quality standards and corporate policies.
- Cultivate a high performing work team culture among project core teams.
Requirements of MDR Project Manager:
- BS in technical discipline or equivalent education/experience required
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in project management or project engineering working in a technical discipline, medical device and/or engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience in the medical device and/or FDA regulated industry
- PMP certified is desirable; at a minimum proficiency with design control standards is required.
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Forklift Operator-Picker in Buford GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer- Entry level in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Customer Service Manager in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Manager in MA
- HR Consultant- Employee Relations in Lowell MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Manager in Central Manchester CT
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- QA Welding Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Walpole MA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Manufacturing Enginner in Laconia NH
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Switcher in St Paul MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Material Handler in Gainesville GA
- Tech IV in New York NY
- Assembly Technicians in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Electrical Controls engineer in South Brunswick NJ
- Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Technician in Anoka MN
- Failure Analysis Engineering Tech in Lincoln RI
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Decatur AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Shipping and Receiving in Indianapolis IN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Validation Engineer in Chaska MN
- Feeder Setup Tech (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- AOI Inspector- 2nd Shift in Westford MA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Database Engineer in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Techician in Duncan SC
- Electrical Technician in Duncan SC
- Applications Engineer in Duncan SC
- Accounting Manager in Acton MA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Lab Technician in Taunton MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- UX Designer in Milford MA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Senior Systems Administrator - REMOTE in Boston MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Electrical Controls Specialist in Eagan MN
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA