MDR Project Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
MDR Project Manager
Title:MDR Project Manager
The DAVIS Companies is proudly partnering with a global leader of medical technologies to secure a MDR Project Manager for their Minneapolis team.
The MDR Project Manager is responsible for project management to facilitate full compliance with the new EU MDR. The PM will translate strategic objectives to actions and deliverables through methodical planning, executing and controlling projects from start to finish.
Responsibilities of MDR Project Manager:
- Partner with MDR Business Unit Leads and Teams to ensure a harmonized approach for achieving compliance to EU MDR.
- Develop, plan, communicate, deploy and manage project schedules.
- Maintain project governance
- Effectively lead and drive project teams in a collaborative environment, completing project deliverables per target timelines and requirements.
- Monitor project budgets, directing the efficient use of resources to effectively complete projects.
- Lead project-related activities of project team members, providing guidance on conformance to established design control procedures.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly meetings, action items, and follow-up with subject matter experts on expected deliverables
- Prepare project summary reports, develop project plans, identify risk and communicate mitigation activities.
- Present project status to Management regularly.
- Communicate effectively with executive sponsors and steering committee members to ensure clear expectations, demonstrate progress and identify issues and countermeasures.
- Partner cross-functionally in business gating process for projects under their responsibility
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts and drive decisions among team / functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Define and communicate project resource requirements and negotiate with functional managers to obtain resources necessary to support assigned programs.
- Adhere to all regulatory agency standards, company quality standards and corporate policies.
- Cultivate a high performing work team culture among project core teams.
Requirements of MDR Project Manager:
- BS in technical discipline or equivalent education/experience required
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in project management or project engineering working in a technical discipline, medical device and/or engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience in the medical device and/or FDA regulated industry
- PMP certified is desirable; at a minimum proficiency with design control standards is required.
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Materials Coordinator II in Lawrenceville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ