Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry by securing a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This position is responsible for defining, developing, and implementing production processes, including workflow, routing, time standards, defining quality metrics and leading process improvement efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer:
- Apply knowledge of electronic assembly processes. Provide guidance and training to engineers, technicians, interns and staff on these processes. Actively pursues state-of-the-art knowledge and applies it in these efforts.
- Establishing and improving production capacity, productivity, and quality. Establish appropriate process controls and metrics.
- Develop manufacturing documentation, such as process specifications, work instructions, test procedures, and inspection methodology for new PCB and small mechanical assembly processes. Ensure timely documentation maintenance and updates to support new revisions and changes.
- Develop and Implement Production process development and continual improvement projects. Tasks include appropriate investigations, cost analysis and justifications, equipment selection and installation, purchasing, process validation, installation, and documentation. Develops suitable designs of experiments, budgets and schedules to support these projects. Provides suitable reports and presentations.
- Develop and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer.
- Support production and customers by resolving issues and problems. Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis and ensure issue resolution is effective.
- Communicate and coordinate within the Engineering department and with Account Managers, Quality personnel, Materials, and Production to ensure quality of product and services.
- Leads engineering efforts to resolve issues and provide cross-functional solutions to meet customer needs.
- Communicates and resolves issues with customers, officials and contractors. Acts as company engineering representative at associated meetings.
- Perform mechanical design and floor layout in CAD. Leads efforts to implement these designs and facility updates
Qualifications: (Education, Training, Skills, and Experience):
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Engineering or closely related field such as physics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Broad understanding of electronics manufacturing and processes.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and implementation.
- Ability to interpret a written or oral instructions and documents furnished in diagrams, CAD files, drawings, and/or other forms.
- Ability to multi-task and set tasks to maintain a schedule.
- High Aptitude, level of attention to detail, energy, and good analytical skills.
- 5+ years of related experience in related manufacturing environment.
- Develops and leads complex projects, manages project schedules and leads engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and CAD required. Experience with MRP/ERP systems, especially Epicor software, preferred. AEGIS software experience preferred.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN