Principal Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsible for mechanical manufacturing process development
- Support new product introduction
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve production inefficiencies through process automation, capital equipment specification, and process development
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause analysis manufacturing issues
- Identify and propose manufacturing improvement, including:manufacturing process improvement, yield management, production rate improvement and work cell enhancements and procurement.
- Identify systems and process goals to ensure that work cells and equipment meet operational performance and usage requirements.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with good electrical understanding
- 7+ years of experience
- Expert with mechanical design software; Solidworks preferred
- Semiconductor background helpful
- Experience in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Proven root-cause analysis skill sets.