We have a great permanent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician with our major client in Newnan, GA. The Maintenance Technician will use the principles and theories of science, engineering, and mathematics to solve technical problems in research and development, manufacturing, inspection, and maintenance. Their work is more narrowly focused and application-oriented than that of an engineers. They may assist others especially in research and development. Others work in quality control, inspecting products and processes, conducting tests, or collecting data. They may assist in product design, development, or production.
- Provide daily maintenance support to the facility and related equipment.
- Installation, modification and repair of manufacturing machine and equipment, plant support equipment, facility structure, grounds and other duties as needed.
- The position is responsible for troubleshooting maintenance and process problems and developing preventive/corrective actions as needed.
- Active participation in the Planned and Preventive Maintenance, Kaizen and Small Group Programs is required.
- Must maintain and improve 5S activities.
- Coordinate projects, lead and/or work with others in a team environment.
- High School diploma or Three to five years electrical and/or mechanical experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Must be familiar with operation and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical control systems.
- Must have experience with trouble shooting PLC's and tracing the issues in the ladder logic.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
Mainly 2nd and 3rd shift openings