MAINTENANCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the coordination and administration, in conjunction with Management and relevant entities, of a TRANSFER plan for the maintenance and repair of Equipment. Such a plan will provide for the transfer of Maintenance and Repair responsibilities from Customers
- · Develops, revises, and maintains process and maintenance procedures.
- · Assist Customers in the upgrade plans for each piece of equipment covered under contract with them.
- · Assist Customers in the qualification of equipment after any necessary Repairs and Upgrades are completed.
- · Establishes and implements a sound operational and organizational plan in direct support of the Maintenance and Repair plan for each piece of assigned Equipment. Deliverables under this plan area. Shutdown / Startup Procedure
b. Lockout Tag out Procedure
c. Operations Procedure
d. Maintenance Procedure
e. Preventative Maintenance Plan
f. Spares Plan & Bill of Materials
g. Maintenance Log
h. Qualified Repair Vendors & Work Scope
i. Drawing Package
j. Dry run of all Procedures
k. Completed documentation stored electronically
- · Input process parameters into TME (Traceability Made Easy) system.
- · Manage ongoing Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance and Repair in accordance with developed plans and schedules.
- · Manage Subcontractor activities, including qualified vendors for parts, maintenance, service contracts, and repair of assigned equipment.
- · Keeps the Director of Operations informed of the site's performance and provides advice on all matters.
- · Maintains and controls the inventory levels of Maintenance and Repair Parts for the area.
- · Monitors inventory levels and advises management regarding variances.
- · Develops and presents to the Director of Operations matters requiring his or her decision.
- Assists Contract Management and Sales with contract negotiations in responsible subject areas.
- Maintains accurate timekeeping for activities performed on contracted tasks.
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required.
- Associates Degree or higher in an Engineering discipline (Mfg. Engineering Preferred).
- PMP and or PgMP certified
Experience and Background:
- · Affiliations with successful manufacturing companies.
- · A minimum of five (5) years' experience in program/project management.
- · Experience maintaining complex machinery.
- · Working knowledge of maintenance systems.
- · Demonstrated ability to manage complex production maintenance programs and applications.
- · Sound administrative skills. Well-developed management skills—principles and people.
- · High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- · Works well alone and in team settings.
- · Strong engineering, analytical, and reasoning abilities.
- · Well organized.
- · Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- · Effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Accountable to the Director of Operations for all phases of his or her activities.
- Advises, consults, and coordinates with:
a. All aspects of equipment maintenance and repair.
c. Operations Management—manufacturing controls and reporting.
d. Area production operators – machine function, PM / Maintenance facilitation
e. Materials Management—inventory levels, purchasing control.
f. Site / Manufacturing Unit / Business Unit management – maintenance, repair, upgrades of equipment, procedures, and contractual support/issues as requested.