Industrial Engineer II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Industrial Engineer II
Title:Industrial Engineer II
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing an Industrial Engineer II to join their team.
Industrial Engineer II will be responsible for planning, designing, and controlling production. The Industrial Engineer will create efficient systems that integrate people, information, equipment and materials energy to make products or provide services. The industrial engineer will find ways to reduce waste and variation in production processes using lean manufacturing, six sigma, and traditional industrial engineering methods.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Industrial Engineer
- Lead the shop floor improvement efforts for the facility.
- Respect the work being performed by the operators. Understand that our business makes money through their efforts. Our job is to support them and give them what they need to be successful.
- Ensure an efficient factory layout with minimal material flow distances traveled. Understand Muther’s SLP method and consider non-flow relationships within the production, warehouse, and office layouts. AutoCAD software experience required. Flow Planner material flow analysis software preferred.
- Improve workplace organization using 6S. Reduce wasted time walking, waiting, and searching. Reduce the opportunity for paperwork and product quality errors.
- Support the creation of standard work instructions and a visual workplace.
- Perform process mapping as necessary to identify/eliminate wasted time and resources.
- Create time standards using time studies. Experience with time study software like ProTime Estimation or TimerPro preferred.
- Support the data acquisition and requirements planning for the implementation of SAP and MES systems. Once implemented, monitor the SAP and Manufacturing Execution System configurations and ensure compliance with the standardized system configurations.
- Improve communication & information flow throughout the organization.
- Lead kaizen events to solve critical production performance issues.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics. Help the management team improve site metrics. Lead and drive improvement.
- Perform capacity analysis as needed, and support cost analyses for new product introductions.
- Reduce variation within manufacturing as needed using the DMAIC methodology.
- Manage projects and achieve on time and on budget performance.
- Create presentations for management and customers.
- Ensure the standardization of processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policies.
Education & Experience Requirements
- BS degree in Industrial Engineering
- MS in Industrial Engineering or MBA preferred
- Lean Manufacturing Certificate and Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Receptionist in Memphis TN
- Project Manager in Duluth GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Production Operator - Medical Device Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Pre-Wave Assembler in Westford MA
- Senior Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Machinist in New Haven CT
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Account Executive - Woburn, MA in Woburn MA
- Inspector II in Merrimack NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Ashland MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive NJ - Pipeline in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant in Norwood MA
- Medical Lab Technologist in Norwood MA
- Refrigeration Tech in Malborough MA
- Manufacturing Process-Project Engineer in Charlton MA
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer in Charlton MA
- Engineering Technician (Document Control) in Charlton MA
- 2nd Shift Replenisher in Suwanee GA
- Receiving Associate 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mold Shop Operations Manager in Duluth GA
- Software Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable in Ashland MA
- A-R Admin in Roswell GA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician in Cambridge MA
- Machine Electrician in Walker MI
- Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Norwood MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd shift test tech - def in Merrimack NH
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Sr technicians in Merrimack NH
- Sr Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Production Associate in Green Bay WI
- Material Handler in Norwood MA
- 3rd Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Control Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Electro-mechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Shear Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Processing Scientist in Alhambra CA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Experience Design Researcher in Milford MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Product Support Specialist in Brownsville TN
- Cycle Counter in Buford GA
- Human Resources Manager in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Plymouth MN
- Device Technician in Beverly MA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Purchasing Manager in Mooresville GA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- Test Operator - AOI in Westboro MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrician - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Mechanic - Mechanical Assembly in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Warehouse Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in Newton MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd shift in South Grafton MA
- Principal Computer Hardware Architect in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- CNC Machine Operator Night Shift in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- PCB Inspector in Milford NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford NH
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA