Are you looking for an Engineering Tech opportunity with a leader in their industry? Our client within Medical Device manufacturing needs an Engineering Technician to join their expanding team in Central MN. This is a direct hire role with excellent benefits!
Job Functions of the Engineering Technician:
- First point of contact for technical support escalation for operations
- Maintain production equipment in a state of process readiness
- Provide assembly process feedback to the engineering team
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including but not limited to: laser processing, assembly, stamping or packaging as appropriate.
- Assist engineers as they create, modify, and test products and processes
- Inspect products and processes for flaws and identify areas of improvement
Requirements of the Engineering Technician:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an engineering technician
- Associates degree in engineering or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting