Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our client in Bloomington, MN on a direct hire basis. The Senior Electrical Engineer will perform electrical design, develop and maintain electrical systems and/or components used in Metrology/Inspection systems relating to the company’s existing product line and in support of new product development from inception through steady state production.
- Insuring overall electrical system integrity of multi-million dollar Semiconductor Metrology and Inspection Tools
- The use and/or defining of functional requirements/specifications - including but not limited to focus on costs, regulatory requirements, safety, reliability, quality, and sustainability.
- Creating design estimates to include budget, labor, material, and cost.
- Responsibility for applying applicable design principles and insuring the designs comply with SEMI, NFPA, CE, FCC, UL, and other applicable standards.
- Performing engineering work and applied research, development, and design for both sustaining and new products.
- Highly complex design, fabrication, modification, and verification of analog and digital circuits, including hands on de-bugging skills and PCB development.
- High-speed circuit design and PCB development.
- FPGA/CPLD Verilog programming and design.
- Analyzing system specifications and establishing specific electrical design requirements, test /validation methods, and conducts validation tests for the completed project or task.
- Preparation of technical drawings, content for user documentation, conducting presentations, and writing white papers/validation test reports for the design.
- Representing Rudolph as a customer contact when required to solve complex electrical matters.
- Providing subject matter expertise to support manufacturing issues or resolution of customer field escalations. May require occasional travel to provide support and includes hands on assembly, testing and troubleshooting.
- Investigating customer complaints, determining the nature and extent of issues, recommending remedial measures, and implementing design changes.
- Discipline specific project leadership, but does not include management or supervision of a permanent or established organizational unit.
- Working with Project Managers to insure work meets Customer, Business and Program requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years of prior experience related to analog /digital electrical system desi
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and/or a combination of experience and/or training
- Strong analog/digital circuit knowledge - ncluding PCB layout and simulation
- Solid understanding of EMI shielding and grounding techniques
- CPLD implementation/Verilog programming
- Altera and Xilinx FPGA implementation/programming
- Programming in Verilog, C, and C#
- Experience in using Altium Designer and/or Mentor Graphics, Quartus, Microsoft® VISIO. Familiarity with Windchill is a plus.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills verbally and written.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to define electrical system architecture.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to perform hands on assembly, testing or troubleshooting in the lab, manufacturing or clean room environment.
- Ability to interpret and take action on, a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule.
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Materials Coordinator II in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Calibration Technician in Manchester NH
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- QUALITY INSPECTOR-ASSEMBLER in Littleton MA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Project Manager in Decatur AL
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- Servo Motor Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- 2nd Shift & weekend shift CNC Swiss Machinist in Fridley MN
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Boxborough MA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ
- Sr Validation Engineer in West Point PA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Assembler in Franklin MA
- Forklift Operator - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 2nd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Machine Operator I 3rd shift automation and connectors in Bridgeport NJ
- IT End User Support Technician in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Thousand Oaks CA
- Planner in Thousand Oaks CA
- Electrical Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Engineering Manager in
- Senior Software Engineer in Boston MA
- Drafter in Conyers GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Print Production Specialist I (KY) in Louisville KY
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA