We have a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a rapidly growing company in Kennesaw, GA. The Electrical Engineer ensures successful completion of both company and client objectives at the project level. The main focus of the Electrical Engineer is quality design, development, testing and continuous improvement of processes and systems utilized for project execution. An ideal candidate is able to conceptualize and refine the electrical design of a product as well as participate in the successful and timely introduction of new products into production. Candidate should have a proven track record of successful product launches while collaborating with other team members.
- Leads and participates in design and development of electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Able to accurately translate stated internal and external (customer) requirements into a concept and ultimately a detailed design using industry-standard tools.
- Tests, troubleshoots and provides solutions to technical problems with preventative measures.
- Manage changes through engineering and procurement to ensure that program goals are met.
- Regular reviews with peers and stakeholders to ensure that the scope and direction of the tasked project is on schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of electrical design experience in a related field.
- Experience with PCB design and layout
- Experience in a design and manufacturing environment certified to ISO 9001/13485.
- Detail-oriented approach to design, including BOM and PCB layout accuracy.
- Proficient at reading and interpreting technical documentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and assess electrical systems for root cause issue analysis.
- Hands-on prototyping and testing.