Digital Product Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Digital Product Manager
Title:Digital Product Manager
We're currently looking for a Digital Product Manager to work with a leading Electronics Manufacturer in the Greater Atlanta area. The ideal candidate who oversees the development of new online products, from its inception to launch. Using market data, manage existing products and identify ways to enhance those products based on public perception.This is a full time job with a benefits package including 401K.
This position is paying $100,000 a year or more based on experience.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Product Engineer
- Researches, analyzes and proposes new product and market opportunities.
- Develops specifications based on market research and customer requirements. Interfaces with customers to determine product requirements.
- Writes market requirement document defining customer needs.
- Recommends line extensions and product enhancements.
- Ensures the successful launch of new products.
- Facilitates and executes occasional field tests and demonstrations of new technologies.
- Manages technology partners to ensure product meet spec and architecture.
- Outbound Marketing Strategy
- Develops and communicates product positioning, value proposition and key target messages for differentiating JTECH in the market.
- Collaborates with Marketing to drive marketing plan for promoting JTECH into the market, including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention.
- Leads planning and execution of development projects, from the concept phase to production release.
- Implements improvements to the New Product Development Process.
- Applies project management skills to projects. Creates project plans for approved product development efforts.
- Establishes, maintains and communicates program milestones and timelines.
Requirements of Senior Product Engineer
- BA or BS - Required
- 5 plus years of related experience. Preferably a mix of product development/project management
- 20% Travel domestic/international with paid expenses
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal. Ability to communicate ideas effectively to business and technical people.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assigned projects; Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to analyze large amount of market data to formulate strategy and tactical plans.
- Strong knowledge of software technologies and understands its unique characteristics to support the following processes: product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering, Agile project management, code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation, continuous integration and deployment, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring, integration with business systems, information security, and cloud orchestration.
- Knowledgeable of mobile applications
- Able to work with developers who are based in India
- Familiar with circuit design and analysis.
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Hudson MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Order Processing Administrator in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Charlton MA