Cylinder Head Engineer
Our client in the Atlanta area has an immediate opening for a Cylinder Head Engineer. This position would be responsible for Cylinder Head product and process design. Leading the creation of the new Cylinder Head production, assembly, and testing process development. They will also manage ongoing process improvements to optimize the cost & quality of the product long term.
- Manage new product development, creation of prints, specs, fixtures, tooling, routers, machine programs.
- Manage all process engineering, including new equipment, process optimization, cycle time improvements, setup time reductions, tooling & supply cost reductions.
- Manage Quality for the Cylinder Head production, processes. Including supporting documentation & process needed to sustaining ISO certification.
- Reduce Cylinder Head scrap and rework using RCA and poka-yoke tools.
- Manage the “Rework as a Service” business, offering our skills & capacity to customers to bring their nonconforming product into the specifications that request.
- Must have 4+ years of experience making, building, and testing cylinder heads for an engine application
- Strong project management skills.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience with Cylinder Heads is essential. Experience with product engineering, industrial engineering, and/or process engineering is preferable.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.