Responsibilities of the Applications Engineer:
• Identify, manage and implement new Gas Turbine Applications in the Industrial and Oil & Gas market. Support Business Development and Sales for new business opportunities.
• Identify and develop qualified suppliers for Gas Turbine Packages. Develop and manage package specification and application guides for packages. Provide the focal point for packager related information.
• Analyze customer's problems and develop and provide system solutions for hydraulic fracturing, compression and power generation in the industrial market.
• Assure customer satisfaction and minimize VPS costs by efficiently translating customer requirements into engineering specifications.
• Identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction.
• Work with various departments such as engineering, manufacturing, program management and sales, to ensure that customer specifications are met.
• Incorporate feedback from field operations into product improvements and new product development.
• Maintain expert level of product knowledge for the application of gas turbines, gears, compressors and pumps in the hydraulic fracturing environment, Power Generation and Compression.
• Travel to project sites and perform start-up, integration and training services.
• Backup for Project Manager and Sales.
Requirements of the Applications Engineer:
• BS in Mechanical Engineering, with no less than 10 years of directly related experience, or
20 years of directly related experience characterized by continuously increasing responsibility. Advanced degree preferred.
• System expert, able to develop solutions for various customer problems.
• 5 years of demonstrated engineering skills, preferred in gas turbine engineering environment.
• Highly results driven with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Available to travel.
• US Citizen or green card holder.
• Proven project management skills.
• Customer service or sales support experience.
• Strong customer satisfaction mindset.
• Team player willing to accept various roles in support of the company.
• Encourages innovation and demonstrates out-of-the box thinking.
Salary Range: $100-120K/year