Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Prestigious Well-Known and Highly Accredited Law Firm is looking for a Staff Accountant to Grow Within Their Organization.
Our client is built by well-established and renowned corporate attorneys, with a large book of business to be tracked and billed from inception. This is the opportunity for a serious, experienced, self-starting accounting professional; who seeks the self-directed challenge of developing and maintaining financial processes from the ground up; to join a rapidly growing firm of dedicated professionals with a high-powered corporate client list.
The ideal candidate they are looking for has done these responsibilities:
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation for all cash and trust accounts
- Reconcile and clear bank checks on accounting system on a daily basis
- Maintain and review fixed assets and accumulated depreciation records
- Maintain and track Firm computer equipment inventory
- Assist in the preparation of company tax work papers for outside accountant
- Review and reconcile various GL accounts and prepare necessary journal entries
- Provide back up support in reconciling firm investment partnership’s bank accounts
- Maintain and reconcile company database
- Create GL links files and also be responsible for importing journal entries as well as correcting rejects from various cost upload
- Work closely with AP team on the vendors set up and update vendor records in the system
- Participate in the preparation of supporting schedules for the annual financial audit and annual operating and capital budgets
- Provide backup support for Sr. Accountant and Accounting Manager
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting degree.
- One to four years of progressive experience in public accounting or industry experience.
- Proficiency in Auditing and US GAAP.
- Knowledge of accounting software and technology.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of government industry practices or Elite a plus