Specialty:Accounting & Finance
We are looking to hire a Payroll Administrator to join our Finance team at our headquarters in Marlborough, MA.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the accurate and timely collection and input of timecards from across the company.
- Timecard collection and confirmation, data entry of timecards for check processing, reconciliation of timecard batches and immediate correction of errors, reviews pay rates and timecards for incomplete data.
- Timecard maintenance continuing through the timecard collection period, payroll data entry process, batch reconciliation, timecard copying, weekly filing and yearly storage.
- Verify ADP employee records and/or updates employee records for accurate and complete information.
- Responsible for maintaining the employee master control database. Records all employee changes concerning personnel information, rates, W-4 exemptions, deductions, deposits, check history, year to date accumulators, effective dates, Davis location code, state and federal tax information.
- Check distribution.
- Stop payment and manual check requests, retroactive and bonus pay.
- Holiday tracking, requests and processing.
- Managing direct deposits and support orders.
- W-2 adjustments and requests
- Federal new hire reporting and organizing state information.
- Provide excellent telephone service, investigate, research and answer all questions presented regarding payroll or billing issues.
- 2nd Tier Invoice and timecard processing, which includes: Data entry, investigation of questionable invoices/timecards, comparison reports and forward to accounts payable.
- Production of invoices and dispersal.
- Filing and maintaining storage of invoices.
- Corrections to invoices and customer support.
- 3-5 years payroll experience
- ADP knowledge
- Excel knowledge
- Great Plains Dynamics
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.