Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Grants Accountant Position Open at a Well Known and Prominent Non-Profit
A mid-sized Greater Boston based non-profit is seeking an experienced Grants Accountant. This position entails month-end and year-end close process as well as grant claims, allocations, reconciliations and expense reports. Seeking a fun, collaborative and vibrant candidate who wants to join a successful organization. Candidate must have grants and nonprofit industry experience.
- Month-end and year-end close
- Prepare grant-related claims
- Prepare journal entries (accrual & allocation)
- Reconcile prepaid expenses
- Assists in the annual audit process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Grants experience is a must
- Experience working in a non-profit setting
- Proficient in accounting packages, Financial Edge a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
If you are interested Apply NOW!