Material Handler II
Pay Rate $20/hr Temp to perm
- Responsible for receiving and distribution of incoming goods, cycle counting of finished goods and/or component inventory, and may kit production parts.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities.
- May perform work order kitting, KanBan replenishment, filling shortages and backorders for production.
- Unload trucks using forklift and pallet jack.
- Generates daily cycle count worksheets, back order and negative reports.
- Performs daily cycle count activities and reconcile variances.
- Receives materials from incoming to approved inventory. Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
Education -High school degree or equivalent
Experience 3 to 5 years related experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MRP systems
- Strong knowledge of both Oracle and Agile applications preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensure inventory accuracy through cycle count program
- May ensure no production downtime based on material shortages
- Ensure accuracy of PDS receiving log if requires MRP experience preferred
- Communication with distribution center and production supervisors to ensure daily flow of raw materials to meet production plan
- Maintain available space in a neat, organized, and compliant manner
- Maintain a neat and organized work area