Customer Service Representative:
- Establish relationship with customers by communicating and resolving issues.
- Correspond with customers via phone and email.
- Communicate order confirmations, changes and cancellations to both customers and internal team members.
- Inform sales and operations of any unresolved service issues; Recommends corrective action to customer issues as necessary.
- Reviews orders after shipment for billing accuracy and any quantity item errors.
- Reviews inventory usage on stocked items, identifies and communicates items that have not tracked to plan.
- Ensures that any customer complaints have been resolved in a satisfactory manner obtaining guidance/approval from supervisor when necessary.
- Files any customer paperwork such as shipping documentation or customer orders in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.