Systems Qualification Scientist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Systems Qualification Scientist
Title:Systems Qualification Scientist
Our premier client in Milford, MA is looking to hire a Systems Qualification Scientist. This is a long term contract position with possibility of Contract to Hire.
Overview of the Systems Qualification Scientist
This position represents an exciting opportunity for a scientist to perform qualification and evaluation This position will report directly to the Sustaining Qualification Team Manager in which the individual will help create, execute and validate Qualification protocols for systems and solutions. The individual will work closely with Waters R&D, GSS and Marketing in order to continuously develop product features and functionality.
Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Develop and maintain qualification methods for LC/MS/CDS systems and also stand-alone instruments.
Design and develop/maintain test cases relevant to Qualification method testing and evaluation.
Provide supporting documentation as required by the development process
Works collaboratively across the Waters organization, with product marketing, development, engineering, global service support, new product development, quality and R&D on current, new products and solutions that will better meet customer business objectives.
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferably in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, related science field of study
- Relevant, hands-on knowledge of Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography and their real-world application, gained through industrial experience with a supplier or user of these technologies.
- Previous experience developing and evaluating System Qualification procedures, protocols and tests for LC/MS systems strong preferred.
- Previous technical experience setting up, operating, maintain and troubleshooting LC/MS technologies strongly preferred
- Experienced evaluating, qualifying, validating instrumentation within highly regulated environments strong preferred.
- A deep understanding of experimental design and the fundamentals of analytical science
- Ability to work with process.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Experience and knowledge of writing SOP in a regulated environment.
- Performed and written protocols for use in a regulated environment.
- Use of software packages (for example; IBM DOORS) to capture, trace, analyze and manage qualification activity to comply with a highly regulated quality process to maintain standards.
- Excellent organizational, numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Assembly Technician in Buford GA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Welder-6G in Duluth GA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Production Specialist - Coordinator in Buford GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Swedesboro NJ
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Forklift Operator-Picker in Buford GA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer- Entry level in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Customer Service Manager in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Manager in MA
- Lehr Operator in Vineland NJ
- HR Consultant- Employee Relations in Lowell MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Lebanon NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Manager in Central Manchester CT
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Walpole MA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Manufacturing Enginner in Laconia NH
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Switcher in St Paul MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Material Handler in Gainesville GA
- Tech IV in New York NY
- Assembly Technicians in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Electrical Controls engineer in South Brunswick NJ
- Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Technician in Anoka MN
- Failure Analysis Engineering Tech in Lincoln RI
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- WasteWater Technician (2nd Shift) in Buffalo NY
- Mechanical Engineer in Decatur AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Shipping and Receiving in Indianapolis IN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Validation Engineer in Chaska MN
- Feeder Setup Tech (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- AOI Inspector- 2nd Shift in Westford MA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Database Engineer in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Techician in Duncan SC
- Electrical Technician in Duncan SC
- Applications Engineer in Duncan SC
- Business Analyst I in Everett MA
- Accounting Manager in Acton MA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Lab Technician in Taunton MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- UX Designer in Milford MA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Senior Systems Administrator - REMOTE in Boston MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY