Systems Qualification Scientist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Systems Qualification Scientist
Title:Systems Qualification Scientist
Our premier client in Milford, MA is looking to hire a Systems Qualification Scientist. This is a long term contract position with possibility of Contract to Hire.
Overview of the Systems Qualification Scientist
This position represents an exciting opportunity for a scientist to perform qualification and evaluation This position will report directly to the Sustaining Qualification Team Manager in which the individual will help create, execute and validate Qualification protocols for systems and solutions. The individual will work closely with Waters R&D, GSS and Marketing in order to continuously develop product features and functionality.
Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Develop and maintain qualification methods for LC/MS/CDS systems and also stand-alone instruments.
Design and develop/maintain test cases relevant to Qualification method testing and evaluation.
Provide supporting documentation as required by the development process
Works collaboratively across the Waters organization, with product marketing, development, engineering, global service support, new product development, quality and R&D on current, new products and solutions that will better meet customer business objectives.
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferably in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, related science field of study
- Relevant, hands-on knowledge of Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography and their real-world application, gained through industrial experience with a supplier or user of these technologies.
- Previous experience developing and evaluating System Qualification procedures, protocols and tests for LC/MS systems strong preferred.
- Previous technical experience setting up, operating, maintain and troubleshooting LC/MS technologies strongly preferred
- Experienced evaluating, qualifying, validating instrumentation within highly regulated environments strong preferred.
- A deep understanding of experimental design and the fundamentals of analytical science
- Ability to work with process.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Experience and knowledge of writing SOP in a regulated environment.
- Performed and written protocols for use in a regulated environment.
- Use of software packages (for example; IBM DOORS) to capture, trace, analyze and manage qualification activity to comply with a highly regulated quality process to maintain standards.
- Excellent organizational, numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Jr. Accounts Payable Clerk in Worcester MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- Material handler in Austin TX
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN